Sentara Healthcare Interview Questions in Woodbridge, VA | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sentara Healthcare (Woodbridge, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position on 6/26/16 via online. I got a call from a recruiter on 7/14/16 where they briefly asked about my qualifications. They told me that they were forwarding my application to the hiring manager and they would call me in a few days to set up an interview. The hiring manager called on 7/25/16 and asked me some general scheduling questions and asked me to come in for an interview with her another manager and her team lead on 8/2/16.
    The interview took about 40 min. Because they were running behind I was able to meet 4 other applicants interviewing for the same position. If you google "example interview questions", the top ten questions are the same exact questions you get in the interview...Why are you a good candidate? What is one flaw you see in yourself.....
    I felt like I did really well with the interview, however, it has been 3 weeks since the interview and I am probably not getting an offer. I really enjoyed the interview and I am sad I will not get to work with the ladies I interviewed with. They seemed to have a great team!

Interview Questions

• If you google "example interview questions", the top ten questions are the same exact questions you get in the interview...Why are you a good candidate? What is one flaw you see in yourself.....   1 Answer

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sentara Healthcare (Woodbridge, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the Supervisor and department head, they were very friendly and made me very comfortable. Interview lasted approximately 1 hour.

Numerous applicants for the position as benefits are offered for part time employees.

Interview Questions

• Basically how I would handle numerous situations. They read off a piece of paper that I am assuming were pre determined questions.   1 Answer