Seoul National University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seoul National University

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seoul National University (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Interview process is conducted by staff.
    Fill out Job Application at IHC
    Interview In-Person Only
    Required brief conversation in Korean and English (Additional language skills are a plus)
    Basic medical terminology is required in Korean and English
    Shifts consist of Day & Afternoon

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to volunteer at Seoul National University Hospital?
      What languages do you speak?
      What is your educational background?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seoul National University (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2014.

Interview

It took a week to finalize a time in between our respective schedules. The actual interview was an overview of what genomics background I had coupled with questions on what exactly I wanted to utilize genomics for. We also ran through a research proposal to design a timeline on how we would approach the related project. I accepted the offer the following weekend.

Interview Questions

• Please overview your research background and interests.   Answer Question

Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seoul National University.

Interview

very hard to get in, so you need to practice hard for the test and interview. It is very important to be logical and communicate well with the interview to deliver your opinion

Research Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seoul National University (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewers are usually the professors of your department, conducted in Korean and sometimes in foreign language (mostly English) to analyze your motivations, goals, aptitude, and relative knowledge in the field. In some cases this could be waived depending on a couple of variables-length of your previous experience in the relative field, usually.

Interview Questions

• What is your short-term and long-term goal through the achievements here at SNU?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seoul National University in October 2010.

Interview

They ask me simple questions on my previous work experience in Research, the interview was scheduled in advance by their secretary, it was really nice and convincing :)

Negotiation

no output.

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seoul National University (Seoul (South Korea)) in August 2009.

Interview

We need to contact the professor by email for position and if the professor got funding, he will reply of vacancy and offer a position based on your publication and your resume. Since i was in Korea, I was requested to meet the professor in person.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any Idea regarding novel projects   1 Answer
    • do you want to know anything about the lab or position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Regarding the salary, none can be negotiated as only 2 mill is given to all postdoctoral researchers in SNU