Sephora Color Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sephora Color Specialist Interview Questions

3.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online got called in for a group interview. Just be yourself. Give in your input and don't be shy. Dress all in black and show up with a beat face especially for the makeup artist position.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience, your knowledge about sephora, a little about yourself. Very generic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasn't their fault I was going through some personal things and sadly I quit after training day. It's an awesome company great perks but I just couldn't do it. But it was me not them.

Other Interview Reviews for Sephora

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sephora (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two store managers. Both very friendly and not intimidating. I was asked about my background and we sat and got to know each other a bit before diving into interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are a good fit for Sephora?   Answer Question
    • How have your past positions helped you become a good employee?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an unhappy client? Drama in the workplace ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sephora (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview with 4 other girls. It went pretty quickly 10-15 min. i was trying to answer first. the lady asked about 8 questions, very basic. and then she told us about the company and the positions they are hiring now. i got a call for the second interview with a general manager next day and its gonna be in one week

Interview Questions

• If we asked your ex manager to describe you in 3 adjectives what he would say?   Answer Question
    • pros and cons of your ex manager?   Answer Question

Color Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora.

Interview

I applied online and then was called by the store director of the Richmond store. We set up a time for me to come in. We had great conversation, almost didn't feel like an interview. Next, a store director from a store in North Caroline did a second interview. Again, had a great personality and didn't feel like a stiff interview. I then met with the District Manager of this region. With the store director, we talked about my past work history and events and hiring. Again, was very comfortable. My last phone interview was with a District Manager from the Chicago area. She was little more of a tougher interview. A little more rigid questions and feedback. The next phone call I received, I was notified I got the job! There was great communication with the store director the whole time throughout the process.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Burlington, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

First you meet with a manager to discuss why you want to work for Sephora. For your second interview, you have to complete a makeover on a member from the team as if they were a customer. They want to see you add on additional products and explain why you're doing things the way you're doing them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Burlington, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview went well bit was not offered initial position applied for. The District Manager in fact offered me a better position, as Operations Manager at another location in Cambridge, MA. The interview for that position is upcoming and I will post again.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you learned in your current position that you can use here at Sephora?   Answer Question

Color Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sephora (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

it was fun and relaxing