Sephora Fragrance Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sephora Fragrance Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sephora

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Austin, TX).

Interview

Management called with a phone interview and followed up with a group interview. Overall hiring process less than 30 days. Will ask about pay desire, how many hours are you available in a week and weekend.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sephora

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

2 interviews 1 with assistant store director and another 1 with store director. Very simple interview. They r super nice. It was less than 30 minutes per interview. After both interview they will call and send email for job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora (Roseville, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Wow! Just wow! 3 freaking interviews for a minimum wage part time retail job? Are you kidding me? Round 1 is a group interview, to which i was the only person that showed up! I thought this looked well on me. 15 minutes early and the only person to come. Round 2 is a one on two. I had the store manager and hiring manager whom was new to the position and different from the one whom onterviewed me first and invited me back for round two. We spent 45 minutes shooting the breeze and I thought it went very well until I had to call over a week later to find out that I was no longer a candidate. They promised to call and never did. Round 3 is an onsite practicuum apparently. Still. 3 interviews for a part time job? No thanks. It also took almost three weeks for the two interviews and I had to call to find out the job was no longer available.

Interview Questions

• What do I want when I grow?   1 Answer
    • Do you like having down time, being busy or being super busy at work.   1 Answer

Fragrance Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sephora in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was invited to a group interview, the interviewer was so nice, it was pretty quick, got called the same day for a one on one interview for the next day, went in for maybe 20 minutes, and was offered the job today. The whole process took a week.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

I seen that there a position available online, so I called to see if the position was still available, I left my name and number she called me a week later for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you over came a stressful situation a work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sephora (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

1x1 interview with the color specialist and then with the Store Director. I got an offer after about a week. When hired, I was fully trained and onboarded before I was zoned on the selling floor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sephora   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sephora (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It is a lengthy process where you have to prove your skills to the lead for whatever department you are interviewing for. Often times they need you to be good looking in order for your to make it past the first interview. Very annoying as well because it is in a group interview style where youre cramped inside a little tiny office where you have to sit there listening to other people talk about their feelings. Not professional

Fragrance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was surprisingly thorough. After a 15-minute phone screen, I met with the lead in my section. The interview lasted about an hour. I was invited to return to speak with the lead in another area (about 30 mins). Finally I was asked to come speak with the manager (15 mins). Before my first shift, I was asked to come in again to pick up a uniform and training package.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received excellent customer service.   1 Answer