Sephora Operations Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Operations Lead

Sephora Operations Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Sephora

Operations Lead Interview

Interview

Really thorough. Had interviews with a lot of different people in the store and the DM (even a store manager from another store) to make sure I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of excellent client service and why you thought it was (or bad client service).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sephora

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sephora (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Long process but very professional. Met with store director, then specialist then phone interview with district manager and hr as well. They asked me a ton of personal questions and got to know me.

Interview Questions

• What does your life look like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They're pretty straight forward but you should be confident going into it.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sephora (Riverside, CA).

Interview

i got a call for a group interview first, after about a week later i got a one on one, and last i had to go back in for a demo which consisted of myself role playing as if i had already gotten the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Forest Hills, NY).

Interview

I got an interview because a girl I know put in a good word for me. The entire interview was crap. I only got asked about my current job and thats all. The rest of the interview was the manager asking me about my current store manager, asking me about the girl who applied and asking me about another girl that already works at the location i was applying to because I use to be her manager. It was like a one on one reference for everyone else except for myself. It was a waste of my time. I knew the interview wasnt going any where so when she asked why sephora i gave the crappiest answer and just blew my interview on purpose.

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sephora.

Interview

Two interviews about an our long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation that was difficult and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sephora (Bellevue, WA) in July 2008.

Interview

After filling out application, I had a fairly informal interview with store manager. I was asked about my previous experience and what I could bring to the team. i was asked to show previous examples of when i had had difficulties or accomplishments in previous positions. I had been recommended by previous colleagues so I think the manager had already heard all about me and my qualifications. I heard back about a week later and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a dispute between a customer and cast member?   Answer Question

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sephora in May 2013.

Interview

it was an in-depth, hour long interview. a lot of questions were based on passed job situations, how you handled things. ex: give me an instance where... (lots of these questions)
    a lot of questions were slightly similar.

Lead Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Bruno, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Saint-Bruno, QC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Après avoir consulté votre cv, on vous appel pour un entretien téléphonique d'une durée de 15 minutes. La personne avec qui j'ai discutée était très sympathique et m'a expliquer le processus d'embauche. Une semaine après, j'ai eu un téléphone pour me confirmer que j'avais été sélectionnée pour une entrevue de groupe en magasin. J'ai trouvée l'entrevue agréable mais pas appropriée à mon type de poste. Les questions étaient facile et on misait surtout l'emphase sur la vente. L'entrevue ce divise en 3 parties : questions, une présentation de la compagnie et une mise en scène. Lors que je suis venu pour poser une question à la personne qui nous passait en entrevue, elle ne semblait pas avoir compris et à éviter d'y répondre.

Interview Questions

• Qu'avez-vous le plus et le moins aimé dans votre emploi précédent?   1 Answer