Sephora Product Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sephora Product Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sephora

2.2

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sephora (North Little Rock, AR).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The hiring managers were outgoing and explained what their expectations were of their employees. We had a team building exercise that was pretty fun.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sephora

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sephora (Elkhart, IN).

Interview

I literally didn't even have an interview she asked me if I wanted the job I said yes then she told me how much I would get paid. She asked me to tell her about myself and then asked if I was interested in the job.

Product Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora.

Interview

The first interview is a group one, and the next two are individual with a manager. They were all super nice! Definitely not a high stress interview process. Everyone was super nice.

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora (Warwick, RI) in October 2018.

Interview

First they gave me a regular interview. Then they put me on the floor to see if I could sell. They would give me a product then I would have to pick 2 more products to add on to the sale.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult customers.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sephora (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I got a call a week after I applied. Pretty basic questions regarding customer service, beauty experience, and they asked questions about my last job. Why you want to work for the company, sell them 3 items

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora (Dover, DE) in March 2018.

Interview

Quick, almost no questions asked about ability to work. VERY misleading, I was told there was a job opening. Once at the interview I was told there was not yet a vacancy. The position was offered to me, I was told to call a specific day to discuss further, then I never heard anything back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

(Sephora inside JCP) I had a phone interview and then a group interview with 2 other candidates. I’ve heard of a game with blocks, but we didn’t play it. I was asked expected questions, like why I want to work there, what do I have to offer the team, how have I handled a customer who was upset, and my availability. I was sooooo nervous, and it was actually really fun, as the manager and other candidates were really nice and fun. I didn’t get the job, but it was tough competition. They didn’t contact me, I just never heard back. It took many many phone calls after I applied online to get the interview, but it was just before Black Friday, so I figured they were busy. The hiring manager said that she likes when people are aggressive in pursuing the job, as it shows commitment and seriousness.

Product Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sephora.

Interview

A lot of questions. I only had one interview for the Sephora in JCP. My manager was very nice and explained that she’s looking for somebody outgoing . Got the offer that day over the phone a few hours later . Word of advice watch YouTube videos to help prepare :)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for SEPHORA   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sephora (Woodridge, IL).

Interview

I literally walked in to see if they were hiring for the holidays and was hired right away. A good piece of advise if you’re wanting to work at Sephora is when you go in to see if they’re hiring, make sure you’re wearing makeup, have your hair done and dress casual but nice.

Interview Questions

• If a client comes in and wants a full face worth of products, what would you advise they purchase and what questions would you ask them to know the appropriate products to advise?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weslaco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Weslaco, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. took about 3 weeks to call. Group interview, tell us about yourself individually and why you chose sephora . Given 2 business opportunity scenarios, you are given 5 minutes to brainstorm and choose then you tell the group which you chose and why. Then you are asked to guide the group to build with blocks based on an image. There was aguy there who had already worked there and was applying again and he said they only hire about 2 per interview. It was a group of about 10 -15 people. Interview was about 1 hour.