Septa Communications Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Communications Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Septa (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2009.

Interview

It took approximately six weeks from the time I applied for the position online to the initial call I received from HR to come in for an interview. I was interviwed by a group of four team members and one senior officer who appeared to be an observer for the most part.

It was the first group interview I had. That said, I thought it went pretty well. The only thing I found odd was at the intiall call, I was asked to bring in my original college degree. In my 15 plus year career, that was a first. Perhaps they have had problems in the past with persons not being to produce the credentials for which they claimed to have at time of hire.

Two plus weeks after the interview, I received a rejection letter saying I did not get the job. Would love to get feedback fro interviewers to help on my next interview. Doubt that will happen.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience in which you had to take a negative experience and turn it into a positive?   Answer Question
    • Is there anything you want to add about yourself that we have not covered?   Answer Question