Blurred employer

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Sequoia Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sequoia Consulting Group

Sequoia Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group

Interview

Interview was very easy going, basically just a time to get to know the president and business development leaders, no pressure and very positive. They wanted to know all about me and see if it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • What is your background in?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group (Bengaluru) in Apr 2023

Interview

They asked 1DSA string question I have to replace a specific keyword in string sql queries Simple and normal queries oops Oops in depth Database Management System ACID PROPERTIES Multithreading

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sequoia Consulting Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group

Interview

CTO round followed by a few technical rounds. Didn't receive any call from them after CTO round. Questions were on the products worked on, role and contributions. Why change the company? Not sure what type of candidate he wants. Recommend to get the CTO round done before the rest of the process, its a waste of time otherwise

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sequoia Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group

Interview

Met with HR generalist, then panel interview with senior leadership. Asked a combination of skill and behavior based questions. At the end, allowed to ask questions about the company as well as the type of clients that are looking for the field that I specialized in.

Interview Questions
  • Do you require a lot of direction and oversight at a potential client site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

The HR pre screening was well organized, the HR provided me a good background of the company and my role. The Tech interview was a bit unusual. I felt the interviewer was finding ways to find faults in me. I was pretty open about my knowledge areas and areas where I need learning. The questions started focusing on areas that were new to me like LWC. No on-hands coding.

Interview Questions
  • What are interfaces as a concept in Salesforce?
  • Why should you use LWC? Benefits of LWC over Aura? What makes security in LWC better than legacy options?
  • How do you make 2 components share info between them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Contacted via Linked-in, arranged for a screening call with HR to get the basics out of the way, then a further interview with their VP of Operations and then further Interview

Interview Questions
  • General conversation really about background, experience, licenses and such. Less an interview than a cordial conversation really.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Company set up any interview, which I was blessed to have. Company discriminates workers 40+, even when they're old themselves. I have news, everyone is going to age, and that does not mean you're incompetent. I was a very good fit, but manager wanted someone to a tee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group (Bengaluru) in Jun 2021

Interview

Total 5 Rounds of technical and then 4 non-tech rounds. I cleared all the rounds and did not receive any reply after the last interview with CTO, He was not happy with me changing 3 jobs in 7 years and probably rejected me for that. They stopped replying after the last interview, which was quite shocking as they kept boasting about their culture and communication in all the rounds. They don't even know that they can reply to the candidate and tell him that we are not moving with his candidature. That is at least expected by the candidate if he has spent time in 7-8 interviews with your company. As far as I could understand their tech culture is chaotic and not organized as interviewers were kept hoping here and there during the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Return Second Largest element Bill sharing app low-level design. There were other low to medium lc problems, don't remember exactly.
1 person found this interview helpful

Sequoia Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group

Interview

2 in person meetings, both of which I was told went extremely well and the team really liked me. I was told that the newly hired COO would meet with me as the next step. I followed up every week for 3 weeks to see when that would be scheduled. They sent an email letting me know he moved forward with someone else after not even meeting with me which is what they told me was the next step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sequoia Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied for the role on LinkedIn and within a week had my phone interview scheduled. My initial call was with the Talent Manager, who was very insightful in giving an overview of what the position entailed. The phone interview was then followed by two in person interviews, the first meeting with the internal team and the second meeting with the CEO and COO. Both onsite interviews exceeded my expectations as everyone was very professional as well as personable. The overall interview process took about two weeks and the follow up throughout was above and beyond.

Interview Questions
  • What is your recruiting style and how do you go about the recruiting process?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews

Sequoia Consulting Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sequoia Consulting Group as 81.8% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.80 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Contractor and Senior Project Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sequoia Consulting Group takes an average of 18.4 days when considering 11 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Interview had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sequoia Consulting Group according to 11 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 42.86%