Sequoia Mental Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sequoia Mental Health Services

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aloha, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sequoia Mental Health Services (Aloha, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

My interview was pretty easy going, and was more of a discussion about my experience in the field. It wasn't difficult to obtain the position. I know for a fact, after having attended interviews to hire employees on my team, that management is NOT picky. They will literally hire anyone that walks through the door. This contributes to the high turn-over rate.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aloha, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sequoia Mental Health Services (Aloha, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview took way too long. One of the two administrators interviewing me fell asleep. They kept me waiting for about a half hour before I could go into the interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience in the field.   1 Answer

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sequoia Mental Health Services.

Interview

People doing the interview were very rude and unprofessional. They were unable to provide a clear description of the job they were interviewing for. The interviewers did not represent their company well at all.

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aloha, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sequoia Mental Health Services (Aloha, OR) in May 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview because they are desperate for employees. They call you to set up an interview. You go in and typically will get an offer within the week. They will accept interns which is a very positive thing for students.

QMHP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sequoia Mental Health Services (Beaverton, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was fine. I don't have much to say about it.They were and have been desperate to hire. I was pretty excited to be hired so quickly, but alas.... when I started is when I realized why they were so quick to hire.