Serco Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Serco Group (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

really good. asked a lot of questions. asked about my customer service background and what i could do to help improve customer services. The interview was freindly and relaxed

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Serco Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serco Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First, i applied for an international voice customer service,from a third party,they send me to the Serco thane facility,there after much bouts of waiting they put me in 'Etisalat' interview section,actually i wanted an English Voice process,but seeing that my mother tongue was malayalam and they had a malayalam Voice section,in which they were finding it hard to get people,so they actually put me in that process round keeping me in dark about that,when i got some doubt and enquired about that to one of their HR he said you will also get English as well as Malayalam both,then after one HR round, they put me into another HR round(which they said was final)after nearly 5 hrs of waiting,here this woman said i will only get Malayalam Process with 6 days 24*7 rotational with irregular off Day......totally different from what i was promised...so from my face she deduced that i was not happy..so she rejected me right away...then i went to the HR room and asked them to put me in English round,then they said to me that my English is not up to mark for the job Sorry,,....i felt bad because they never ever checked my English,and i had earlier passed GLA round(where we were given chance to speak with a real american assessor) in another company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Serco Group (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

Got a phone call from an out-of-state HR representative whom I went through generic questions with - was then successful and referred to the office in North Sydney to interview with a team leader. He was friendly but a little introverted, asked similar generic interview questions. Received an offer about three business days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you de-escalate an aggressive or difficult customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold Coast (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group (Gold Coast (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

On phone interview with basic background questions and experience followed by onsite interview with team leaders. Two step process. The phone screen was very informational providing details of benefits and pay rates and type of work. Very strict on availability despite being a contract role. Interviewers were very friendly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serco Group (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

1) HR
    2) TL Round
    3) HR

Apart form this don't ask much it actually depends upon the process for which your applying.
    So there are no specific questions.

The will be a telephonic round then you will be called for personal

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serco Group in February 2012.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward as I went through an agency but was quite disappointed about the interviewers though the interview itself went really well and they decided not to offer me the job because they reckon I am too quiet and will not be able to tackle clients. My advice to anyone looking to work for them would be to be yourself though it's a nice company,I strangely do no feel at a loss not getting the job and their excuse was quite flimsy.