Serco Group Interview Questions in Hyderabad | Glassdoor

Serco Group Interview Questions in Hyderabad

2.2

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process about 2 days
    1. personal introduction sometimes jam session
    2. aptitude and reasoning
    3.aptitude and reasoning
    4.HR

hr is friendly and positive attitude could help you get into the further rounds...

good communication and verbal and aptitude knowledge is enough to crack the test.

Google Maps Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was almost two rounds.First round was personal introduction and second round was aptitude and logical reasoning test its about 10 questions including company ceos, any five google products and some maths etc. Although interview looks pretty easy there is a lottery system which depends upon the recruiter mood.

Interview Questions

• go through your profile and say saomething about serco.   Answer Question

GIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First round is JAM(just a minute),we have to talk about a topic which is given by the HR. then a written test based on simple geographical and computer knowledge..Interview is moderate. They check for basic communication skills and computer proficiency. Not a high rated job. But it is okay for freshers.

Interview Questions

• You are a Technical student(B.tech), why did u choose this job?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Jam is conducted
    topics:Blackboard,Id card,Watch,Books etc
    Written test: Aptitude,Verbal,Reasoning,General Knowledge
    Group Discussion:Logical questions
    Personal interview:about your qualities,adaptability,just a common conversation nothing much technical
    Tell me about yourself
    your hobbies
    weakness and strengths
    difference between yahoo and gmail which is more useful
    willing to relocate or work on shifts

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Geography :

GT : Ground Truth(Project Name)

10 states of US and corresponding cities, Time zones of US

10 Google products and their uses, History of Google

Longitudes, Latitudes, Altitudes, Prime meridian, Island, Peninsula, Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn.

Countries passing through equator, Above the equator and below the equator(At least 5 countries)

All the oceans, Sea’s, rivers and their unique attributes(Biggest and Smallest)

States & capitals of India, countries & capitals – 20(Familiar), Union territories of India

5 Countries from Middle east, Scandinavian countries, European, South American, North American, Asian Countries.

Redesign your profiles

Marking Places on ATLAS(Refer Worldatlas.co) / Locate north, east, south and west and the corresponding countries lying in the respective sides

5 – 10 states of Australia and cities

Basics of Mathematics, reasoning, Number Series and puzzles(www.indiabix.com)

Google Maps : Ex : Explanation of the places/lines/dots/water etc

Different views on Maps, Difference between Google Maps and Google earth.

Current Affairs : 5 National, 5 Local, 5 International

Negotiation

you can only accept the compensation given.

Mapping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First round : aptitude test with English vocabulary skill and essay writing.
    Easy round just get serious for essay because they checks it line by line.

Second round : hr interview.
    Needs a fluent english

Third round : operational hr round.
     First round : aptitude test with English vocabulary skill and essay writing.
    Easy round just get serious for essay because they checks it line by line.

Second round : hr interview.
    Needs a fluent english

Third round : operational hr round.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay working in night shifts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

first round i called for interview and the process started with group discussion and later on with some math written exam and final round with some logical questions.finally there is personal HR face to face round to give self introduction.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Expected pattern but cannot crack as its again depends upon HR and their interest.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

We had a JAM Session in our College and with that they filtered few candidates to IQ round which had basic English Grammar, Logical Reasoning and GK. 5 months later we had Grooming Session about the workplace. And finally started to work after 2 weeks from the Grooming Session.

Interview Questions

• What is your best moment in college life?
      Speak on Random Topic   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy and quite basic
    1st round was an elimination GD
    2nd round was client round where you'll be given puzzles to solve (you'll be explained about that before)
    This is followed by a long waiting period and you'll be given at most 7 days notice before joining
    Also no need to worry as long as you have good communication skills you're through