Serco, Inc. General Clerk I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Serco, Inc. General Clerk I Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. (Kansas City, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

I was greeted, and interviewed in a timely fashion. Two women sat in a room with me and asked me very simple questions, completely unprepared for the interview. Both interviewers, had other candidates resumes and paperwork. Neither of them had a clue about who i was or what i could do. When they called HR to get my information, it was not sent over via email nor fax. The HR department simply couldn't do anything while the interview was in process. Neither women were qualified to make decisions based on my interview alone, yet i was not selected for the desired position. I honestly feel like i deserve a second interview with someone more prepared for their role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Serco, Inc.

General Clerk I Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. in March 2011.

Interview

I was called and scheduled to come in for an interview. They asked the basic questions, and seemed to have awarded me the job just for finding the place. A very very thorough background check was issued, and at it's completion I was given a start date. Shortly after the start date I was contacted by a investigating officer to go over my background check with me and verify all the information. Although it was very intimidating, I had nothing to hide and have since kept the position.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer many very personal questions about criminal history, drug use, unemployment, and credit history.   1 Answer