Serco, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Serco, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.3

General Clerk III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Serco, Inc..

Interview

If you show up, are breathing and have a pulse you will get hired unless you are a deadbeat. If you have any office experience st all you will get a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to take a GCII position and I worked my way up

Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. (Dover, DE) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a call asking me to interview. I researched the position and then prepared. On the day of the interview the chair person, leader of the interview panel, was one (1) hour late for the interview. After being late, he pretended that he did not know the interview was that day. The interesting point is that I hear his administrative assistant call him to determine his location.
    After the chair's hour late arrival, it took another 20 minutes for the interview to get stated. Two of the interviewers were very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the position?
      Why did you attend the school that you attended undergraduate school?
      What is your pedigree?
      What can you offer the students?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Serco, Inc..

Interview

Four months after application contacted for interview. Basic personality questions including difficult situations, co-workers and supervisors. Telephonic interview with two current employees, manager and HR specialist. Questions were pulled verbatim from interview prep sites.

Interview Questions

• What animal would you be and why?   1 Answer

PHOP Outreach Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Get an hour slot and are asked to prepare a 5-10 minute PowerPoint presentation and send beforehand. Interviewed by a panel of 4. The ladies who interviewed me were very personable and transparent.

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Panel Interview, all behavior based questions. The panel takes turns asking questions in a round robin fashion. The interview began as soon as I walked in the door. I interviewed, and then completed an application.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when...   Answer Question
    • My experience working with military communities   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I was interviewed by a senior manager. My resume was submitted to the client and was interviewed by 2 employees at the client site. The process took 2 weeks from the first interview to the date of hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with metrics?   1 Answer

General Clerk II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. (Lawton, OK) in January 2016.

Interview

First, you go through a phone interview where the company lets you know right off the pay and hours. Then,you do an in person interview with two people. Last, you meet with HR and accept the job offer.

Control Room Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Quick, needed personel quickly. Got a phone interview that lasted about 5 minutes. 1 week later had a one on one that lasted about 30 minutes. Next week got and offer that I accepted.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Standard questions about past work history. Got a call back that afternoon for another interview. Then got a call back telling me I got the job.

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Serco, Inc. (Kansas City, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

I was greeted, and interviewed in a timely fashion. Two women sat in a room with me and asked me very simple questions, completely unprepared for the interview. Both interviewers, had other candidates resumes and paperwork. Neither of them had a clue about who i was or what i could do. When they called HR to get my information, it was not sent over via email nor fax. The HR department simply couldn't do anything while the interview was in process. Neither women were qualified to make decisions based on my interview alone, yet i was not selected for the desired position. I honestly feel like i deserve a second interview with someone more prepared for their role.