Serene Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Serene Corporation

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Serene Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Super quick process and very straight to the point. Offer was given after 2 phone calls with Vinay. I was expecting the process to be much longer, but they felt that I knew what I was talking about.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between CRMOD and Oracle Sales Cloud?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was really easy and there was room to wiggle.

Oracle EBS Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Serene Corporation (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I just went through 2 rounds of interview. Both functional and technical on Oracle EBS processes. Second round was with a lady from US. Both rounds were good to my knowledge, however interviewer for second round did not think I am suitable for the position and ended the candidature.

Interview Questions

• General EBS questions.
      Questions on Workflow/PLSQL/P2P.
      Work you have done. And question on the challenging work you have done.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Serene Corporation (Pune City (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

1) First they took Aptitude Test :- It was the first filtration round
    2) 2nd round they took GD
    3) They took Technical round :- It was on basic knowledge of SQL and other languages if are are aware about it and mentioned in resume.
    4)HR round

Interview Questions

• Question:- The questions are basic of SQL and also they given training on cloud CRM   1 Answer

Negotiation

if you are experienced or fresher you can join but the thing is HIRE and FIRE policy. except these other aspects are good

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serene Corporation (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

it was smooth n easy, basic fundamentals were given importance, n they check for ur willingness to learn

Interview Questions

• general core java questions, maps, collections   Answer Question
    • general struts questions, findforward, redirect, servletConfig related   Answer Question