Serino Coyne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.8

Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through the website and heard back via phone call from the head of HR who invited me in for an interview. I came in and met with two of the heads of my department (Media) and HR again. After that I received a call that they wanted more information and had me fill out some forms. Got a call a week later saying that I got the position.

Digital Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people in the department, and they spoke to me about the position, the company, and what their roles were. I was asked questions about my past experience with analytics and why I was interested in the position. They were both thorough in explaining the position and how I would fit into the team. Overall, my interview was very straightforward, friendly, and professional. Very happy to be working here!

Creative Director, Interactive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

From my recent experience, I found the Serino Coyne interview process to be very thorough. It started with a phone screener. I then went on to meet many members of the team over the course of 6 weeks. The key is, they were very transparent throughout. The team very clearly communicated what the next steps would be after each meeting and always followed through. The HR rep who I communicated with, was extremely helpful in guiding me through the process and responded to any questions that I had, quickly and succinctly. It was a very positive experience, overall. They really have a proper vetting process and I can't wait to start my new role with this talented team. P.S. Unlike many of the interviews that I've had throughout my career, every person that I met with was very down-to-earth and pleasant. That goes a long way in this industry. Creative work should be challenging but fun... they seem to be doing it right.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions about my theories on creating work, managing a team, and applicable technical skills.   Answer Question

Business Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call asking if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. The interview process is very transparent. They tell you what their process is and who you will be meeting with. I met with the HR director and the hiring manager for the position. The general interview questions were about my background, how I would handle certain situations, how I work, and why I want to work with Broadway. There was a part of the interview time dedicated to the hiring manager explaining the team I would be working with and the day to day tasks of the position.

Visual Assets Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The multiple stages of the interview process at Serino Coyne was informative, thorough and exiting! Your greeted with friendly faces and warm welcomes that allow you to be at ease.

Interview Questions

• What do you check for and look at when a artwork is received from the client?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was concise but thorough, welcoming, and overall a very positive experience. There weren't any questions that seemed unnecessary or that seemed designed to throw me off. They seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me. I had a chance to meet with the hiring manager and the director of HR, both 1 on 1, as well as the director of the department I was applying for. I also had plenty of time to ask questions myself. Everyone I met was extremely warm and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Broadcast Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. After I had submitted my online application, I had a brief initial phone call then I was asked in for an in-person interview. The interview was conversational and easy going which was great for me because my nerves tend to get the best of me. I felt like I got a good sense of the company, but more importantly, I got a good sense who I was going to be working with.

Interview Questions

• "Can you say no?" - My position requires prioritizing and accounting for my team's schedule which often means negotiating work between various departments. Even though unexpected, the question made sense because you can't be a doormat as a producer.   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview very soon after applying for this position; HR was flexible and welcoming in setting up the multiple interviews that were necessary. I met first with a member of the department for which I was applying where we both got a feel for one another's responsibilities and skills. I then spoke with HR who informed me about the company, its policies, and general work life. My third and final interview was with the head of the department who gave me a rundown of company history, how it functions, and the challenges and rewards of working at Serino Coyne. The impression I got during the interviews was that Serino Coyne is a creative, upbeat atmosphere and it made me ever more hopeful that I would find employment with them, which, I did!

Interview Questions

• I was asked where I saw myself professionally in 5 years.   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Serino Coyne in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online via the agency's web site and was called in for an interview with human resources. The person I met with was warm, personable and extremely easy to talk with, making what could have been a very stressful experience as stress-free as possible. After that initial meeting, I interviewed with agency leadership at a followup meeting.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve conflict?   1 Answer

Visual Asset Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Serino Coyne (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Met HR rep, then Visual Asset Director, then a Creative Director. One of whom was not a great experience, seemed like they felt they had nothing to ask me and wasn't interested in even talking. Other two were fantastic conversations. Would have been happy I had them even I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Did I know what I was talking about or flubbing. Apparently they've had candidates over-promise on skills or knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Brief, so do make your offer early and stick by it.