Sertec Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sertec Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sertec

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sertec (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Regular interview, they asked my questions about my work history. I answered questions about my work history. They asked me if i could do the job. I toldnthem i could do the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sertec

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sertec (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was nothing it was very easy and simple. This is way too much just to use a job search engine. Blah blah blah blah. I don't have anything else to say.

Interview Questions

• General customer service questions. no specific structure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation they offer you a position with a set starting rate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sertec.

Interview

Take a test on the computer to demonstrate reading comprehension and then in-person interview with HR. During the in-person interview you must undergo a typing test and you must listen to a recording of a call from a customer and answer questions in regard to the call. Schedule flexibility will determine whether they hire you: they want people willing to work in the afternoon (2-3pm and leave 10-11pm) and willing to work holidays.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sertec in July 2013.

Interview

You first have to call a job hotline where you will answer questions on an automated system. Based on your answers you will receive a phone call from one of the managers asking you to come in for testing. The test is basically a grammar and problem solving test. The test is timed. If you pass this test they will call you in for a face to face interview with HR. You will also listen to a phone call and take notes based on what you heard. You also take a typing test. After the final interview, I got a phone call about a week later letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some things about yourself that you need to work on or improve?   Answer Question