Service Management Group Project Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Service Management Group Project Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Service Management Group.

Interview

ARDUOUS! Benefits are not accurately portrayed.

Interview Questions

• Executing the required presentation multiple times was unbelievably challenging.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Service Management Group

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Service Management Group in January 2009.

Interview

You will have to do a personality/assessment test on the phone. Some of the questions are strange like "Are you addicted to perfection?" Don't think too much about answering correctly, just be honest.

You will have to do a ten-minute presentation in front of a group of about 8-10 people and then they will bring in a few shifts of people (groups of 4 or so) to ask you one-on-one questions about your job experience, etc. Be sure to have some questions prepared to ask them, and make sure you have done research on the company before the interview. They may ask you to come back at a later date to meet more team members.

Negotiation

As with all negotiations, start high because they will try to reduce it. I got the salary I wanted by doing this. If they want you badly enough, they will pay what you are asking. Keep in mind you will work much more than 40 hours per week at this job, so don't lowball yourself on salary.