ServiceLink Closing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ServiceLink Closing Coordinator Interview Questions

1.8

Closing Coordinator Interview

Interview

Applied online and received an email response within a week. First interview was pretty standard. The questions were the typical, "Why do you think you'd be good for this position?" and "Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." I received a phone call two weeks later to set up a second interview. I was offered the position at that meeting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ServiceLink

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Hopewell, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was very easy, was supposed to come in for the interview but ended up just doing a phone interview. You just tell them what they want to hear. Not very picky, because like I said they don't keep you around for very long. They were hiring as they were laying off people who had put in 5+ years of their lives into the company. After signing a disclosure that wouldn't allow you to work for another title company for a year.

Anonymous Employee in Aliquippa, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Aliquippa, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

I did a phone interview 2 days after i applied to the company. Then I took 2 aptitude tests which were basic personality questions. The next day i received an offer for a face to face interview. Had a nice time at the interview...very laid back. I got the job offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions..mostly about your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

Took the offer cause i was unemployed..

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Hopewell, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

I filled out the application online & went & handed my resume to someone directly. I recieved a call the next day to schedule an interview. I meet one on one with an account executive & the interview went great. I was called later that day & offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What is it we do here at ServiceLink?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt one.

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Hopewell, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

They called me, I went in and had a great interview, came home and they called me right away, after they indicated it would be a few days. Naturally, I was very excited about being offered right away. This made the sting of the immediate layoff even more painful. The interview was another way for them to fill prospective with false hope.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2008.

Interview

I have no idea it was years ago . received a phone call immediately upon faxing my resume . Interview appointment was scheduled - spoke with HR director - nothing unusual asked . A manager was called in to interview me - he proceeded to take me on a tour of the office , which was under construction at the time , and i was hired . Nothing else to say

Interview Questions

Negotiation

don't remember - do not become a closing coordinator for less than $ 12.00 an hour - it will take years to obtain a realistic wage for the responsibilities