ServiceNow Senior Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ServiceNow Senior Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ServiceNow

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceNow (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

found/applied via LinkedIn listing; applied to 2 different positions 14 months apart, obviously serving 2 different openings / needs; however, was told that the second one is a "duplicate" and cannot be accepted ; never encountered such restrictive practices, and am profoundly dissatisfied ; will remove ServiceNow from my job search in the future, and is no longer a desirable employer

Interview Questions

• which ServiceNow modules do you have experience, and how many years? (e. g. ITSM, CSM)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ServiceNow

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow in February 2018.

Interview

No recruiter involved. Spoke with hiring manager directly. Internal reference from another candidate and his manager. Spent time articulating value message and posted an email stating my position. One other peer phone interview. Apparently they felt I would not be able to be productive in their time-frame(?). Was left confused. I think they had another candidate already in the process.

Interview Questions

• Value you would bring to the team after reviewing the offerings.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring Manager reached out to me directly and managed the entire process. Started with a phone call, then in person demo/presentation, and finally calls with Sales Reps, Regional Director of Sales. Final call was with Regional Director of Solution Consultants.

Interview Questions

• How much did you make in your previous position   1 Answer

Senior Solution Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process was good. Had 3 phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews in which one included me giving a demonstration. I interviewers were very professional and over all I was pleased with the interview process

Interview Questions

• No real hard interview questions, but the hardest part was giving a product demonstration.   Answer Question

Senior Solution Consultant Interview

Interview

Pretty quick and casual until it needed to be more formal. For final interview, was asked to do a small product demo and client presentation. Had to do some work for it, but at least this way they know exactly what skills candidates have.

Interview Questions

• Role playing, so they asked questions you would expect to hear from customers.   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online, it took a bit to be contacted by HR but finally, things started moving forward.

Kudos to the hiring manager and the recruiter for turning things around quickly, as I was at the offer stage with another company.

Stage 3 was the most challenging and exciting part, present a solution for a use case shared by the hiring team. It was an engaging presentation and quite fruitful, had great feedback on my overall performance and tips on how to get better.

Stages:
    1.HR screening call ( 30 mins )
    2.Zoom Interview with the hiring manager ( 30 mins )
    3. On-site panel interview with the hiring manager, sales manager, and senior consultant ( 90 mins)
    4. Zoom interview with the director of engineering ( 30 mins)

My advice to everyone interviewing is to show humility and hunger to learn and be better.

Overall feedback on the whole process is a positive, challenging and exciting experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in ServiceNow?

What are the situations when you are the best/worst version of yourself?

Talk about your experience   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

Applied online, one of their management reached out and made time to fit around his schedule and then never rang... 6 weeks later someone rings and says they are interested and finally speak to an entirely different team member. I only took the call to tell them I have been offered another position and their incredibly poor response has probably cost them getting good candidates who don't just hang around.