ServiceSource Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.7

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy. They have a lot of openings so they're trying to bring people abroad the company. I initially had a phone interview, after that I had 2 interviews for the sales positions the same day. After hearing back from the recruiter, they told me that my skill sets better match ed another position so they had me come for a 3rd interview with the manager of that team.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people. First person was trying not to talk to me and wanted to show she had better things to do than interview me. Second person was great, it was a conversation about what I can bring and different experiences.

Interview Questions

• I didn't read your resume, so tell me about that?
      What do you feel you can bring to the team?
      Tell me about a time you had to implement something that was not well received.
      Tell me when you have had to have a hard or uncomfortable conversations.   1 Answer

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

One on One Interviews with senior leaders, Face to face v.s. over the phone; Several interviews that took place all on the same day, which made it more convenient as a working professional; Friendly; Fast, and Efficient Process; Very very professional and friendly corporate recruiter; no issues to speak of throughout the entire selection process; job is exactly how I was expecting based on the information provided to me during the various interviews; pleasant and positive experience; best of luck to you in the interview process with Service Source!

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. Then I interviewed with two of the managers on location. Interview was short and I got a call back within a few days.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

the hiring process was quick for me because they were desperate for new employees. I am told normally it takes about a month. It starts with phone interview after you submit your online application. then, I was in 3 one on one interviews with different managers. I ultimately accepted the position a day later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I saw myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Two different interviewers, one at a time, who asked mainly about previous job experience. It was a very young and friendly atmosphere. I felt at ease with the interviewers, it seemed like a young, entry level work environment but in an appealing way. Everyone was friendly and it seemed like the wanted to see their workers succeed.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one 4 hour long in-person interview with several team members. Fairly straight forward interview process. I showed my portfolio and disscused previous work experience and projects. Two phone interviews and one 4 hour long in-person interview with several team members. Fairly straight forward interview process. I showed my portfolio and disscused previous work experience and projects.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

They have a pretty good interview process. Seems thorough. I had 3 interviews in total. About one hour per interview. First interview is over the phone with a HR rep. The next two are with 3 people per interview lasting about one hour each.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience in which you were asked to lead a group of people.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process. First get referred by a current employee as that's who hiring managers look at first. Submit application through website. Phone interview first, in person interview second, possible third phone interview. But you are not really hired until you talk to Human Resources and sign acceptance letter.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about your sales experience?   1 Answer

Operations Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

Two guys interviewed me at the same time and they took the "good cop, bad cop" approach. The "bad cop" never smiled, tried to intimidate me and hardly spoke at all. He also didn't make much eye contact.