ServiceSource Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland | Glassdoor

ServiceSource Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

one phone call
    one on site one on one with a manager and a senior manager of about 30 minutes

Interview is extremely easy compared to bigger companies
    Managers are poorly trained or even not trained at all for interviews

Be yourself, tell them positive thing, no need to lie

Interview Questions

• ask about yourself
      why service source
      what makes a good salesman
      what attribute do you have

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Very quick, a friend referred me and after a couple of days I received an email to come for an interview. I had the interview with HR Manager only. Very friendly environment and the interviewer was very nice. No second round interview. Receiving offer a couple of days after that.

Interview Questions

• Went through my CV and asked me questions about my experience.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online. First a basic call interview and then a face to face.
    After that, no answer at all. No feedback. Applied online.
    Questions you are about to answer are based on your knowledge of them, the role you have applied for and some generic questions.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call in 2 weeks, interviewed in the main office. No hard questions. Very relaxed interview. Asked questions about the past experience and knowledge of software. Took around 1 hour.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call was asked generally what I knew about the company and what sort of work I wanted to do. Came in for an interview, which was rather straightforward and basic about my background.
    I interviewed at ServiceSource, but after several weeks no answer, no feedback, It was very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions
      What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandyford (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Sandyford (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

In fairness, they were fairly average in the interview process. The interviewers were friendly but you needed to know your stuff and thats a good thing. I had originally interviewed for the google operations team but they reconed i would be bored so they asked of i would join VMware instead. I regret saying yes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ServiceSource?
      What do you know about the product of the client?
      How do you deal with a tough customer?
      How would you go about securing a renewal?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2014.

Interview

The process was very fast. I received a phone-call interview, then face to face, and finally got a job offer in less than 2 weeks.

During the interview I was asked about my background, and what i would expect from service source.

Be prepared in what service source is and what they do.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I was supposed to be interviewed by my future team leader, manager and a person from HR, but after half an hour waiting I was interviewed by my future team leader only.
    It was very straight forward, he asked about my previous experiences and was interested in my attitude and habit the most. The whole interview was kinda go-as-you-please.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question. I wasn't asked any unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the following day after the interview I got my contract that indicated my annual salary which I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied for a position in sales. I was invited at the office of Service Source in Sandyford. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. The interview was with my Team lead. He asked me about my previous experience and we spoke most of the time in the language of the market I had to cover in the future as inside sales. None particular technical skill where assessed. The interview finished and some days later I've started with my job

Interview Questions

• Previous experience
      How I see myself in the future position
      Discussion was held in the language of the market I had to cover in the future as inside sales representative
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2013.

Interview

First is phone interview with HR. Was a lot of questions but all standard. If all is good, second interview is one to one with hiring Manager. If you were successful with manager, you will invited for 3rd step. It’s meeting with some team members (for language checking and overall impression).