ServiceSource Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 193 interviews

Applied online19%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very friendly and experienced recruiter and hiring managers. I was giving a tour and the work floor has a friendly atmosphere, enthusiastic energetic people and a lot of day light because of the big windows. The hiring managers were the line manager and his manager who told me a lot about the company, the role and the training they provide, I have a very good impression of ServiceSource and the people who work here.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience I could use for the role
    Answer Question

ServiceSource

Application

I interviewed at ServiceSource

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter. In the interview, the company asked about general understanding of their industry and the role. Questions were typical, so it was not that hard to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Singapore) in Jan 2018

Interview

I applied through an external recruiter. The follow up was extremely slow, and the whole process took longer than three months. There were a lot of openings, and I went through interviews with more than 5 people in completely different teams, total 4 rounds. Basically I was being interviewed with different hiring managers every time to see who would take me. The external recruiter kept saying the feedback was "very" positive and made me hold other offers, and in the end told me the company decided to hire internal employee for the position so I started applying for other jobs....After another 2 weeks I was invited to the last interview and got the offer; however the whole interview process was a very bad impression. The hiring manager was chewing something in his mouth during the interview which made me uncomfortable. Lastly, ONLY after the last interview the recruiter asked me to take a very low salary which is no different than my current one...which left a bad impression too!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yokohama, Kanagawa

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Yokohama, Kanagawa) in Oct 2017

Interview

It was a fun interview but most of the questions were not related with the role neither work. It was all about myself. I did a lot of homework but useless.

Interview Questions
  • if your direct line manager makes you uncomfortable, what would you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Singapore)

Interview

They keep telling you to drag other offer and they didn't finish internal hiring. At the end, they choose the internal person. Processing more than 1 month and keep telling you that they will have the results within 1 week.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

one phone call one on site one on one with a manager and a senior manager of about 30 minutes Interview is extremely easy compared to bigger companies Managers are poorly trained or even not trained at all for interviews Be yourself, tell them positive thing, no need to lie

Interview Questions
  • ask about yourself why service source what makes a good salesman what attribute do you have

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Very quick, a friend referred me and after a couple of days I received an email to come for an interview. I had the interview with HR Manager only. Very friendly environment and the interviewer was very nice. No second round interview. Receiving offer a couple of days after that.

Interview Questions
  • Went through my CV and asked me questions about my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Liverton, England

Application

I interviewed at ServiceSource (Liverton, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

Dedicated, results-oriented Green-Belt Six Sigma champion, and an experienced sales professional with a solid track record within Inbound/outbound and or Face- to-Face Business-to-Customer and Business-to-Business sales. Possessing a strong commercial acumen and having a proven track record in closing deals over the telephone and or face to face. Having an in depth understanding the importance of customer service and recognizing the need to balance profitable growth with customer satisfaction. Currently looking to continue a successful career in a target driven and sales environment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Austin, TX) in Dec 2015

Interview

I was living in Austin, Texas at the time.. Sent my resume to my friend who forwarded it to one of the ServiceSource recruiters (Jon Julian). JJ called me and did an initial phone screen, went over pay, hours, basic stuff. He set up a phone interview for me with a sales manager. That call didn't go well. JJ called me back a week later and set up another phone interview with a different sales manager the following day. That interview did go well. JJ called me the day after to offer me the job. Everything was done over the phone/online. I did use my video recordered on my computer though for a video feed so the manager and I could see each other.

Interview Questions
  • "I only have one question: Why do you want to move to Nashville and why ServiceSource?"

ServiceSource

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ServiceSource

Interview

Lengthy. This process began in October and went all the way through to near the end of January. I interviewed in person and by phone with multiple teams, which would have been okay if they gave me any type of response after the interviews but I typically just had to wait weeks for them to call with any further information.

Interview Questions
  • What did making a big sale at your previous job make you feel like?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews