ServiceSource Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ServiceSource Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I was living in Austin, Texas at the time.. Sent my resume to my friend who forwarded it to one of the ServiceSource recruiters (Jon Julian). JJ called me and did an initial phone screen, went over pay, hours, basic stuff. He set up a phone interview for me with a sales manager. That call didn't go well. JJ called me back a week later and set up another phone interview with a different sales manager the following day. That interview did go well. JJ called me the day after to offer me the job. Everything was done over the phone/online. I did use my video recordered on my computer though for a video feed so the manager and I could see each other.

Interview Questions

• "I only have one question: Why do you want to move to Nashville and why ServiceSource?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ServiceSource

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

Lengthy. This process began in October and went all the way through to near the end of January. I interviewed in person and by phone with multiple teams, which would have been okay if they gave me any type of response after the interviews but I typically just had to wait weeks for them to call with any further information.

Interview Questions

• What did making a big sale at your previous job make you feel like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

Started out with a phone screening and then a face-to-face interview. There was a lot of confusion as to when this would take place and an email was received that I was not offered the position initially. Then, out of the blue, get a call for another project client and conversation with a manager. This was also done on the phone

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you didn't exceed expectations and what was the result? How did you overcome it and achieve the expectation in the future.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

You have a phone interview with a national recruiter initially to see if you are a good fit and verify your credentials. You then interview over the phone with a local recruiter and have 2 in person interviews with management for the particular team you are working for. After that they contact you within a week or so. The entire process takes about a month, depending on the team and background requirements for it. The team I work for has a strict background check policy.

What is nice about ServiceSource is since it's B2B sales, there are many teams you could work for. If they feel you would be a good fit for the company but not the specific team you interviewed for, they will keep your resume on file and look for another team you would be a good fit for.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you had limited direction on how to complete an assignment or project and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Two different interviewers, one at a time, who asked mainly about previous job experience. It was a very young and friendly atmosphere. I felt at ease with the interviewers, it seemed like a young, entry level work environment but in an appealing way. Everyone was friendly and it seemed like the wanted to see their workers succeed.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

I had to wait at the reception for 15 minutes and started my interview with a Spanish employee 15 minutes later. Easy questions about where I am from, major, University, age. If I had any hobbies and what made me choose Service Source International and how I would be an asset for the company. Easy questions about yourself and some questions are about things that have happened in your life.

Interview Questions

• What was my major and GPA?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

I had to attend 3 interviews before I found out I was hired. The whole process took 2 weeks to complete. I had a phone interview first then I had to travel on my own expense to Nashville for 1:1 interview. I found out later that day that I was scheduled for a call back interview. I did the phone interview the next day, which was Friday. I found out that Monday that I got the job and then the manager asked me if I had a ideal date to start what would it be and he coordinated it where I would start as close as I could to that start date.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were situational, "what would you do," and "how would you handle this."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They send you a document stating wage, commission, and benefits. You sign the document and return it.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceSource in October 2014.

Interview

Phone screening
    in person interview with two levels of managers
    test to confirm my skills in foreign language

Easy interviews with pre-set questionnaire, mostly behavioral. regarding my ability to persuade, sell, manage conflict, manage stress and high volume of request.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, mostly behavioral
      where you on a situation where you needed to persuade someone about something?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

They have a pretty good interview process. Seems thorough. I had 3 interviews in total. About one hour per interview. First interview is over the phone with a HR rep. The next two are with 3 people per interview lasting about one hour each.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience in which you were asked to lead a group of people.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process. First get referred by a current employee as that's who hiring managers look at first. Submit application through website. Phone interview first, in person interview second, possible third phone interview. But you are not really hired until you talk to Human Resources and sign acceptance letter.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about your sales experience?   1 Answer