ServiceSource Sales Support Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I was interviewed by three separate people. My boss, another manager, and the guy in charge of recruitment. It was your standard interview, they asked about my achievements, background, and personality. Since they were all very young it was not a very intimidating interview. I would say it was one of the most standard interviews. If you are capable of sounding like you can talk to people and that you are competent you should have no problem getting hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one. The pay here is set for each job and is essentially non-negotiable.

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

There were three different interviews. The whole hiring process was very easy process. The human resources staff were all very friendly and the entire process took a little over two weeks. Or maybe it's not easy and I'm just so exceptional I thought it was easy and now am typing this review on Glassdoor trying to hit a fifty word minimum.

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

I was given the job before I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what would you be?   2 Answers
    • Where is your dream home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the job before I left the interview.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview afterwards. This was followed by an in-person interview at the office. I was called later that same day and offered the job. Both interviews were very easygoing and non-technical, and mostly focused on my career goals/education/etc., as well as the standard "describe a time where you worked in a team" fare.