Servpro Industries Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servpro Industries Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Servpro Industries

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview with the owner was pretty job. She was nice and made me feel comfortable. The interview was for about 30 to 45 minutes asking about my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Servpro Industries

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Nampa, ID).

Interview

It’s a joke. Are you a cute girl? If yes you are hired. How would you like to follow an employee the staff called Bigs B00bs McGee. They are really most interested in finding someone who’s not a threat to their position.

Interview Questions

• They have pat questions but they are a joke and we didn’t even finish them.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Servpro Industries in April 2016.

Interview

I received the following email
    "It appears you have the skills I need for this job, what would your pay requirements be?

Thanks" from a office manager.
    NO phone call, no prior correspondence, only asking what salary I require.
    Very unprofessional, I will not apply for this company in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean View, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Ocean View, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewer described the work environment as "very aggressive, difficult, challenging" and said to expect coworkers to argue and yell at each other and you. She stated that this position has very high turnover and most people don't stay a full year, or even a few months. The overtime described (during emergency or storm situations) can be expected to be up to 75 hours per week. The company expects you to be on call during your "off time" above and beyond the 40 hour normal week. Overall, the company culture seemed tense and the salary was hourly, $13/ hour full time with benefits, which adds up to about $25,000 a year salary without overtime. I decided not to consider the position further after hearing of the company's challenges in keeping someone in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you thinking of leaving your current job?   1 Answer

The workplace was tense, I could hear people arguing, the detailed work that's required of the position seemed like it would be too much to get done in the allotted shift, especially when coworkers and management have arguments with you and there's drama in the workplace. I knew I was looking for a more pleasant environment and a role that pays more.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries in June 2014.

Interview

Had 3 interviews. I was under the impression during ALL the interviews with THREE different people that I would be more of an admin; answering phones, paperwork, client relations, etc. Once I accepted the job, I was put into a billing job. Not at all what I interviewed for. Misleading company and they don't know the good employees from the bad.

Interview Questions

• They don't really ask specific questions. They just try to get to know you and ask about your strengths.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Carthage, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

I took a quick test to rate my problem solving skills and reading comprehension, then I met with the office manager and franchise owner. Interview took about an hour and a half. The questions asked made you really think about what they were asking and what you were going to answer.

Interview Questions

• General questions, but there were a couple that stood out.
      "What is something you've done that you're proud of?"
      "If offered the job right now, what would you do?"

That first one was hard for me; I couldn't think of anything other than raising my daughter.
      The second one took a little bit, but be honest, think about what you'd want to do if given a job right then.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Garland, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview, the office manager and HR manager together, they asked questions tag-team. It was a set script. Tell us about yourself, etc... Lots of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer
    • How do you prioritize multiple tasks?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with difficult personalities?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Went in spoke to the owner for an hour and got hired the day after. Very relaxed environment when it comes to interviews. Previous work experience. How my customer experience was with upset customers - due to the nature of the job homeowners are going through troubling times with their homes.