Servpro Industries Crew Chief Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servpro Industries Crew Chief Interview Questions

Interviews at Servpro Industries

1.3

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (San Marcos, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

went in, explained my experience, started a couple days later. The interview process is really laid back. basically they just want to know what you can do and how much money you want. Be confident in yourself, but honest. If you go in saying you can handle the world when in fact you don't know jack, it will be obvious very quickly. Just be professional, honest, and willing to work hard and you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing this?
    How much experience do you have with mold?
    what are your certifications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave them my asking price, they undercut it by $2.

Other Interview Reviews for Servpro Industries

Crew Chief Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries in January 2016.

Interview

Shake hands, take a test to determine what you already know and how you think, went out to lunch, explained the processes and the goals, shake hands and wait for a call. Simple as that.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked at servpro?   1 Answer

Crew Chief Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries in April 2019.

Interview

Phone interview
    2 sit down interviews
    The whole process took about two weeks
    It was a very pleasant experience. I really connected with the owner. I am super excited to start and excel. I initially applied for the mitigation manager position but they ended up filling the position and I got the crew chief position.