Servpro Industries Interview Questions in Gallatin, TN | Glassdoor

3.2

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

They say they are going to do a phone interview, when you do it they inform you that they aren't the hiring committee that they have to send your info to the hiring management. Then you hear nothing back from them

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

My experience with Servpro Industries interview process was outstanding. Their HR and management group have been truly class throughout the entire process. I went through two phone screening interviews (HR and management). Afterwards, they brought me in for an onsite group panel interview. When you arrive in their facility, they will give you a tour of their impressive headquarter just so you can get a sense of the working environment.

The group panel interview consisted of management and your potential co-workers. They were all very professional and easy to converse with. The group asked meaningful questions as it related to the position you're interviewing for. They had a mixture of competency and scenario-based questions. Overall, they have a great process. The hiring managers and employees were knowledgeable and smart. They displayed great passion for the work they were doing.

All I have is respect for this group with their constant professionalism and how approachable everyone was. It seemed like it would of been a great place to work for and grow!

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN).

Interview

It is a multi-step interview process, including the initial phone screen and a couple of onsite interviews. I had regular contact with the recruiter I was working with at the time and she always responded quickly to any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team? Explain why you prefer one over the other.   Answer Question

Training Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was with multiple attendees and was a very relaxed atmosphere. Everyone that I interviewed with was very professional and courteous. It was held at their very impressive corporate headquarters in Gallatin, TN.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to join the SERVPRO franchise community.   Answer Question

Field Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Computer testing for skills, brief interview with recruiter. Invited back for group interview with supervisor and several others in field operations area. I felt like the interview went very well but I never heard back, although a call was promised. I wound up calling the recruiter and found out they never created the role. A return call would have been nice since I spent two hours on phone, 30 mins in single interview and over three hours between testing and the group interview. The corporate area of field operations seemed very disorganized. Hopefully this got better since I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Name a mistake you made in your previous position and what did you learn from it? I'm   Answer Question

Human Resource Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

The Human Resource Manager was knowledgeable and passionate about the company and the department. There was an initial phone screening, then a phone interview. The phone interview went well and an offer to have an in-person interview was scheduled. The in-person interview went smoothly and most of the department set in sessions to interview. The process from application to rejection was around 2.5 weeks. The formal rejection email took a month to receive. Seems like a wonderful company to work for.

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, phone screen, verbal test, then interview in person with hiring manager, and other departmental staff.
    STAY AWAY!!
    I interviewed within a few weeks of applying, went well, They checked my references, again went well. I know because I spoke to my references. I was fully under the impression I had the job. There are no background problems. Then the waiting game. I contacted recruiter, then hiring manager, was told no decision had been made. 3 months have passed, I have never heard anything back, no response. Not even a thanks for applying we went with another candidate. Very unprofessional, and this is the corporate office who is representing an entire franchise. I guess they did me a favor by not hiring me, I wouldn't work for them ever!!

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in Servpro. Strengths, weakness, background and how can I contribute to their department.   Answer Question

Servpro Industries Response

Mar 12, 2015 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your interview experience with SERVPRO. We apologize you were not satisfied with our process. Our goal is to attract, hire and retain career-oriented... More

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Set-up of interview and facilities were amazing. The guy who interviewed me though did not know I was coming. It caught him off guard so it seemed like it bothered him to take time to talk to me.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was uninterested in the interview from the start.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an onsite interview. On site interview consists of meeting with HR, team, managers and the head of dept. Team members asked technical questions mostly ASP.Net, ASP, C# and SQL. Pretty basic questions to evaluate the technical skills

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

It was intense for the job they are hiring for. I had a phone interview and then an interview with the shift supervisor and then with the top manager. Had to take 2 computer tests for competency and knowledge and personality. LOTS of paperwork. I was told they expected "some" overtime and flexibility. (This was a gross understatement) They only want people with previous call center experience, which I had. It did not prepare me for the actual job and the amount of multi-tasking I was expected to do.

Interview Questions

• "Have you ever not gotten along with a co-worker and how did you handle it?" Their questions were pretty typical of an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just accepted what they offered.