Servpro Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Servpro Industries

2.2

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy. Very nice, but was interviewed by the owners, and production managers. It was a nice interview. Just lasted a long time. I believe there were about 10-20 pages of questions I was asked and quite a lot to fill out on the application.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

3 different interviews,

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Nashville, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line. Human resources called me and asked a few questions. Set up time for interview with manager. Called a second time to interview with department head. I was then offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work independently of as part of a team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They would not negociate on salary

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries.

Interview

It was a quick less than 30 minute interview. The individual interviewing me seemed to be disoriented and through the middle of it, he lost track of what he was saying

Anonymous Employee in Branford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Branford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

personal sit down with the owners at their office where we discussed my past experience and how I could help them increase their bottom line without adding additional expenses. I showed them advantages to my xactimate knowledge and where I could improve how they do their submittals

Interview Questions

• How much experience i had with programs   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. They saw the value I could bring and made me an offer on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Birmingham, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in with the Training Manager for Corporate and the Owner of the franchise I worked at. The interview went very smoothly. They asked me about my previous work experience and Educational experiences and I elaborated on both.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my work and educational background was like.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Set-up of interview and facilities were amazing. The guy who interviewed me though did not know I was coming. It caught him off guard so it seemed like it bothered him to take time to talk to me.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was uninterested in the interview from the start.   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Norman, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

They were very personable and easy to talk to you. They are open for discussion, and allow you to represent yourself. Number one piece of advise, go into the interview open and honest. They appreciate and respect this

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries.

Interview

First phone interview then, 1 on 1 with Manager. Lied to me about some aspects of the job. No negotiation on salary. No bonuses. No expense account. No car or computer provided.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries.

Interview

Was contacted by phone they found my resume online. Met with the Marketing Manager. We talked for about an hour. Came in a few days later and met with the owner and Marketing Manager. Filled out background check paperwork. Was offered job after I passed my background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you develop lasting relationships with customers?   Answer Question