Servpro Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Servpro Industries

2.2

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Baltimore, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Very normal. Standard timing. One on one interview via recruiter then boss. Very heavy on references. Process only took weeks because boss called every single reference. Make sure your references are tight if your looking to work for this particular franchise. Ask references you trust and who you know like you.

Project Manager/Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Raleigh, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied through a job posting on Craigslist. Came in for an interview with the GM. It lasted about 30 minutes and covered all your basic stuff in regards to what the position entails and how my experience to that point could or could not help.
    After that, the GM went and got the owner who came in and spoke to me for a few minutes before they had me take a basic math test. Test consisted of standard math problems and basic algebra and geometry problems like finding the area/perimeter of objects.
    They called me a few days later and officially offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How many projects of a certain size do you think you can handle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Daphne, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Daphne, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

Walked in and applied for job. Was called for and interview within 2 days and scheduled. Interviewed with hiring manager and the owner of that location within the same day. I was offered the job the same day and started the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• I asked to describe my construction skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was given, even with skill that was above that which was generally required.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Wilmington, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Contacted the employer through Craigslist and interview was scheduled for the same week after submitting resume. I was offered an hourly pay that was below my expectations for their demanding schedule. The interviewer never responded back after my attempt to negotiate better pay.

Technician Interview

Interview

Easy and basic application. Interview with operations manager and gm. Just the normal questions. Nothing fancy or out of the ordinary. Just wanted to make sure I was a good kid with a good work ethic and was reliable

Crew Chief Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (San Marcos, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

went in, explained my experience, started a couple days later. The interview process is really laid back. basically they just want to know what you can do and how much money you want. Be confident in yourself, but honest. If you go in saying you can handle the world when in fact you don't know jack, it will be obvious very quickly. Just be professional, honest, and willing to work hard and you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing this?
      How much experience do you have with mold?
      what are your certifications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave them my asking price, they undercut it by $2.

Crew Chief Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries in January 2016.

Interview

Shake hands, take a test to determine what you already know and how you think, went out to lunch, explained the processes and the goals, shake hands and wait for a call. Simple as that.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked at servpro?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

They say they are going to do a phone interview, when you do it they inform you that they aren't the hiring committee that they have to send your info to the hiring management. Then you hear nothing back from them

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

It was intense for the job they are hiring for. I had a phone interview and then an interview with the shift supervisor and then with the top manager. Had to take 2 computer tests for competency and knowledge and personality. LOTS of paperwork. I was told they expected "some" overtime and flexibility. (This was a gross understatement) They only want people with previous call center experience, which I had. It did not prepare me for the actual job and the amount of multi-tasking I was expected to do.

Interview Questions

• "Have you ever not gotten along with a co-worker and how did you handle it?" Their questions were pretty typical of an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just accepted what they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Lorton, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Just one in person interview. Asked about previous experiences and what I brought to the table. The interview was very easy and straightforward. Received a call 2 weeks later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation