Servpro Industries Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servpro Industries Marketing Representative Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Renton, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The advertisement for the job: "Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by .... participating in professional associations, providing lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education courses."

The actual interview: "We don't join the Chamber of Commerce, we don't promote continuing education courses, we don't do lunch and learns. Too expensive."

Thanks for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• First question: How much do you want?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Servpro Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional but Jackie made me feel at ease and less nervous. They have you take a pre-interview assessment to help decide if you were a good fit. They have a higher turn over rate in this particular position. After the interview they wanted me to start next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one of your highest accomplishments in your previous positions   1 Answer

I declined due to distance in the commute and also the compensation was not enough for me in particular. I loved the job and company but under the circumstances it didn't work. If I lived closer to them and less expenses then I would have accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Was called in for an interview and interviewed with Marketing manager and then the owner. They found my resume online and called me in. My prior marketing experience got me in the door.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Lima, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

This lady has NO interviewing skills at all. She tells you what the job is & what all the people prior to you did in the job to get FIRED or leave?

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Clarksville, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

Met iniatially with another Marketing Rep to see if I was a good fit for position. Then I met with the Owner and the Production Manager. The people who weren't related were really good, comitted individuals. Everyone related to owner was lazy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negoiate. Just believe what you can bring to the organization and state your case.