Servpro Industries Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servpro Industries Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Servpro Industries

Anonymous Employee in Branford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Branford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

personal sit down with the owners at their office where we discussed my past experience and how I could help them increase their bottom line without adding additional expenses. I showed them advantages to my xactimate knowledge and where I could improve how they do their submittals

Interview Questions

• How much experience i had with programs   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. They saw the value I could bring and made me an offer on the spot

Other Interview Reviews for Servpro Industries

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Birmingham, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in with the Training Manager for Corporate and the Owner of the franchise I worked at. The interview went very smoothly. They asked me about my previous work experience and Educational experiences and I elaborated on both.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my work and educational background was like.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Set-up of interview and facilities were amazing. The guy who interviewed me though did not know I was coming. It caught him off guard so it seemed like it bothered him to take time to talk to me.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was uninterested in the interview from the start.   Answer Question