Servpro Industries Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servpro Industries Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Servpro Industries

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Daphne, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Daphne, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

Walked in and applied for job. Was called for and interview within 2 days and scheduled. Interviewed with hiring manager and the owner of that location within the same day. I was offered the job the same day and started the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• I asked to describe my construction skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was given, even with skill that was above that which was generally required.

Other Interview Reviews for Servpro Industries

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Wilmington, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Contacted the employer through Craigslist and interview was scheduled for the same week after submitting resume. I was offered an hourly pay that was below my expectations for their demanding schedule. The interviewer never responded back after my attempt to negotiate better pay.

Technician Interview

Interview

Easy and basic application. Interview with operations manager and gm. Just the normal questions. Nothing fancy or out of the ordinary. Just wanted to make sure I was a good kid with a good work ethic and was reliable