Set and Service Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

1.5

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources (Chico, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

100 percent on the internet. I've only talked to a person on the phone after my first job to let them know the hwy was closed and I could not make the assignment

Reset Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources.

Interview

Phone Interview, Which I loved the Idea,because it toke less stress off the Interview process.it was a couple of questions.you had so much time to answer and you got to check your answer.

Interview Questions

• What did I like most about the position that I was applying for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The interview was over the phone with another SASR team lead from another state. It was informative and I was able to be assigned for a job that same day. The process of new hire forms to be done online had not been completed at that time, so the job I was assigned to was reassigned to someone else.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have in reset merchandising?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Not much of an interview, they just call you up over the phone and schedule you for stuff. The scheduler is polite, but there's very little screening. I think anyone could get a job here.

Interview Questions

• Have you done resets before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources (Pomona, CA).

Interview

I filled out on line application. They said once completed you would get a call within 24 to 48 hrs.After a week I contacted them to schedule my phone interview.Once we they figured out what was going on. Then they gave me my phone interview. Then proceeded to tell me ok . You can now apply for jobs on line. It took over a month to get a job assigned to me. I applied to any and everything.

Interview Questions

• My spectrum of experience and length in my occupation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The company called me within a few days of applying and told me that they had received my resume and wanted to interview me briefly over the phone in order to see if I was qualified for the job. After deciding we were the right fit for each other, they offered me the position and informed me of how to set up my employee profile online and where to send the appropriate paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience or background in merchandising?   Answer Question

[Merchandiser] Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources.

Interview

[Telephone Conference] | [Questions of Experience] | [Directions to continue on-boarding] | [Information sent to e-mail post correspondence of link to company] | [Information online to be filled out as a company profile] | [Customize search criteria for project retrieval and process that from the company database] | [Review company policy documents and sign them] | [Review time sheet form transmission process and policies] | [Interview on the telephone for potential projects]

Interview Questions

• [How many years of retail experience do you have?]   1 Answer

Field Merchandiser, Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources (Hot Springs, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pleasant. It was a standard formal interview. I was ask about my experience and work history. My knowledge of merchandising. I was ask about the places I had worked. Plus knowledge of merchandising.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in merchandising?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources (Springfield, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

It is a phone interview. It is a basic interview and you should be prepared with your answers if you are reading this right now. Common sense when you are applying for a job where you know travel and self discipline are involved on your part. If you cannot handle working on your own this is not the job for you.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility, background, experience, travel , transportation, teamwork   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Set and Service Resources (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Minimal hiring process completed completely over the phone and on-line