Seton Healthcare Family Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seton Healthcare Family Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.9

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview

I had a good interview toured the hospital.... my nurse manager was great and very personable.... the negative about working for Seton is being made to feel inferior to nurses... if it were not for techs nurses would be lost

OR Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family (Austin, TX).

Interview

There was a phone interview approximately 1 week after I submitted the application and an in person interview approximately 2 weeks after the phone interview. The phone screen was focused on the mission and values of Seton with some personality questions, while the in person was more job description related questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you value in an employer?   1 Answer

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview

Taken a long time to get back to me. Initial phone interview, interview with a recruiter, then interview with hiring managers. Still have yet to hear back from the managers as they have explained "they have a lot of applicants"

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family (Telephone, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a brief introduction session to know about my qualifications and what all i knew about the company. it was a telephonic interview. The interviewer was very cooperative and understanding.

Internal Communications Specialist Interview

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter to click on a link to set up a time for a phone interview. I set up a time, and waited for the call. The recruiter called me about 20 minutes after the time we set saying she would not be able to make it that day and wanted to reschedule. We decided on another time a few days later. Again, I waited (30 minutes this time), and never received a call. Very unprofessional as a recruiter. Disappointed that they do not value applicants time.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter never called me after two attempts at setting up a time to interview.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview

It was a phone interview, the girl was very friendly and laid-back. After applying to a position online I received an email to schedule a phone interview. I have not received a call back and its been about two weeks, however, when I view my job submission online it states that my application is still under review.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • Asked a question about Seton's mission and values.   Answer Question

Clinical Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was e-mailed and asked to set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter called the second the clock hit 2:00. After that, I was e-mailed by three or four department managers/hiring managers about interviews since I applied to numerous jobs and was being 'actively considered' on my application page for more than a few of them. I am in a different state and asked to be interviewed via Skype which they had no issue with. I was extended an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• As a faith based hospital, we put a lot of emphasis on helping the underserved population and taking care of patients regardless of their ability to pay. How do you feel about this core value?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted what I was initially offered based on the fact that I was told I'd get a raise in 90 days, and I will be making shift differential when I switch to nights in 90(ish) days as well. However they were very willing to work with me based on my move and such.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview

Easy. but you had to continue to call or email because the process is already really long and if you don't follow up its almost like they forget about you

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? how long have you been working as an MA   1 Answer

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family in October 2016.

Interview

First you apply for the residency where you pick 3 top areas you're interested in and the facilities you're interested in. Then you can register for the career fair where you meet with hiring managers, clinical managers of several units throughout the system. Then you get a phone interview which asked 3 situational questions (difficult patient or colleague how did you deal?, safety issue, how did you deal?, communication issue with a colleague how did you deal). Then you get to apply to specific units, and get contacted by hiring managers to schedule in person interviews. I am in the process of applying to specific units.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a person, patient, colleague who was different than you were? How did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Documentation Capture Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview was very professional. I didn't feel rushed, I was given the opportunity to ask any questions or state any concerns, in which were professionally and honestly answered. Overall, it went very well.

Interview Questions

• Do you like or need to receive feedback from supervisor or manager and if so, how often?   Answer Question