Seton Healthcare Family Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seton Healthcare Family Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.9

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview

It was a phone interview, the girl was very friendly and laid-back. After applying to a position online I received an email to schedule a phone interview. I have not received a call back and its been about two weeks, however, when I view my job submission online it states that my application is still under review.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
  • Asked a question about Seton's mission and values.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seton Healthcare Family

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

After introductions, staff from hiring area asked questions were related to specific specialty experience. DON present for a short time. Very casual and friendly. Staff were focused on fit for their unit culture.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions about why applying, describe a time when you had to handle a conflict in your area, what was a challenging day like, what are you most proud of when looking back at your care given to your patients   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview

Friendly supervisor but slow and cumbersome application process had to talk to parent company to get help with site . Took a while to get a call back. Had several interviews with multiple people. Very slow process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Why do you want to work in healthcare? What drew you to nursing? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why did you leave your last job? Explain a difficult experience with a coworker and how did you solve it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked me why I wanted to be a nurse, what I saw myself doing in a few years, critical thinking questions, prioritization question, they asked me about myself, offered me a tour, and told me about the hospital.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview

call, interview offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was not one

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview itself was straightforward; what was difficult was obtaining an interview. I applied many times through the online process and went to a meet and greet (with many, many others) and never received any calls or feedback. I was finally successful in obtaining an interview by getting to know an employee who worked in the department I wanted to be in and who was willing to refer me to the department manager.

Short answer: You best chance to get an interview may be by obtaining and/or leveraging personal contacts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unsuccessfully attempted to negotiate salary upward from offer.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family in September 2009.

Interview

Relaxed interview with hiring manager. Easy to engage in conversation. Did not ask the awkward questions of "tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." Need to come prepared with why you want the job, what you can offer the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a leader or a follower?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate salary.