Sevatec Business/Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Business/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sevatec (Fairfax, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Process started out great. HR was professional, conducted the phone screening. Then scheduled tech interview. Kept me engaged very well.
But the in-person interview was a totally different story. From the start it appeared they had a candidate already in mind and the interview was just a formality. In an office building with beautiful interview room we were seated in deep club chairs and it was very hard to sit straight. One interviewer was seated like he was ready to watch a movie(I half expected him to excuse himself for popcorn from the vending machine). The other, a lady, was sitting on the edge of the chair looking waiting to end the interview from the start. I tried sitting on the edge, then tried to get comfortable by scooting back, finally chose a middle ground looking obvious I was uncomfortable, but it didn't seem to bother them as they were anyway planning on ending the interview ASAP.

I had quite a lot of experience but I had no chance to explain because the questions were very vague. The interviewers were unprepared.

HR person was super professional from the beginning.

Interview Questions