Sevatec Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sevatec

1 Interview Review

1.0

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sevatec in September 2011.

Interview

The company was having a hiring event at their office. I was greeted warmly by the office manager, given an application and taken to a conference room with refreshments to wait. I was called back for a non-technical interview that took less than 10 minutes, but the interviewer was very nice. I was taken back to the conference room and told someone else would be coming to talk to me. After about 10 more minutes, the same interviewer retrieved me and said the person I needed to talk to was not available, which seemed odd at a hiring even they set up. He gave me his own card with what I believe to be a made-up name on the back and said this person would be calling me at a later date. I never received a call from anyone at the company. Obviously this was a ruse to "get rid" of me, but it would have been preferable if they had been honest and said my skills were not a good fit for the positions they currently had. It was best to find out the true nature of the company during the interview process, as opposed to being hired and then finding out that honestly is not high on their list.

Interview Questions