Sewell Automotive Assistant Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sewell Automotive Assistant Service Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sewell Automotive

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Extensive process that focuses on personality types. First a very short phone interview to gather general information. Second interview is in the corporate office and focuses on personality. Final interview is in the store in which you're being considered for.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work Saturdays?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sewell Automotive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Campus interview followed by an aptitude and logic test. The final interview took place at the dealership where I met with several team members and went to lunch. By the end of the final interview I was 99% sure I would be getting an offer by some of the things that they were telling me and future things they were hinting at. They led me on and do not have the respect to contact anyone that they do not give an offer to. I was very disappointed by how unprofessionally they were about that part of the process. I have left 2 voicemail's, and have e-mails 3 people. Still have not been contacted.

Assistant Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive in November 2017.

Interview

A couple interviews with two associates one of them being a manager. Very friendly and conversational just trying to get to know you. Once the final round is reach you visit a couple stores and have conversations with 5-7 associates and tour the facility.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I went through their college interview process, and it's a long one. You will have an initial interview. If you make it to the next round, you will take a personality and a logical aptitude test. If you score well, you will spend a full day interviewing at a handful of dealerships. I personally had 3 one on one interviews at 3 different locations. I also had lunch with a group of about 20 employees and 20 candidates. I think they do this to test if you can handle long days and small talk.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. They really like conversational interviews. Asking questions is a must.   Answer Question