Sewell Automotive Experienced Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sewell Automotive

1 Interview Review

Experienced Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn on a Friday and received a call from the Corporate recruiter the following Wednesday. Had a brief phone screening and scheduled an in-person interview for the next Tuesday. That day I spoke with the recruiter and answered some basic interview questions, then had to fill out an entire application and take a quick aptitude test. Later that same day I got a call saying they wanted to move forward and scheduled a time the following Saturday at the dealership location to take a much longer personality test. Also met with a Sales manager, the GM and an HR lady along with a service manager. Went through a pretty basic interview process, telling them about my self, why I wanted to work for Sewell, etc.

I emailed the corporate recruiter after this final interview and was told to wait a few days for the personality test to be processed and that she would reach out to me with further steps. It has been a week now and have not heard back from anyone. I have left voicemails and emailed several times to get an update and never heard back. They are very nice and professional throughout the entire process, the last thing I would think would happen is to be left hanging... I had to take off days at work for the interview process and would at least appreciated some sort of feedback.

Interview Questions