Sewell Automotive Management Trainee - Fulltime Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sewell Automotive Management Trainee - Fulltime Interview Questions

Interviews at Sewell Automotive

1 Interview Review

Management Trainee - Fulltime Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

I first had contact with Sewell at a career fair on campus. The recruiters were very friendly and easy to talk to. I was handed a piece of paper that had details about when their informational and interview sessions were the following week at a local hotel. At the informational, they showed the different branches in San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas, went over the mission and goals statement and allowed time for questions and conversation with current employees at the end. Make sure that at this informational you dress in traditional business professional (black suit, white button up, conservative jewelry and hair) as that is what they are looking for. The interviews were conducted the following day and consisted of a brief meeting with one of the managers. They are trying to get a feel for your personality and background to see if you are a good fit. Following the interview, there was a 15 question assessment of logic and math skills. It was basic multiplication, ability to convert percentage into decimals and figure out things like sales tax, how much 20% is off of a specific item, etc. There is no calculator involved during this assessment. Then, you are handed a book with a key to take the strengths finder assessment online and email back to one of the recruiters. After that, they will follow up through a letter to let you know whether or not you will be proceeding.

Interview Questions

• Typical "tell me about yourself", why do you want to work for Sewell, etc.   1 Answer