Sewell Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (College Station, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Really engaging, more of a conversation when being interviewed. They try to pick at you and really understand your goals and ambitions to see whether or not it fits the criteria of what Sewell is. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, because they look for people who are determined and want to better themselves in every way. If you make yourself sincere and honest when talking to them, their shouldn't be any reason why you would move forward with the interview process.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Waco, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Sewell came to our college career fair. Then there was an informational session (must attend). All the employees you meet there are the people conducting the 1st round interviews. Make sure you talk to at least some of them just so they get to know who you are and it is a great way to learn more about the company. The 1st interview is just them trying to get a sense of who you are. This is the time to sell/promote yourself. There are 2 people conducting the interview. After the 1st interview, if they like you, they'll ask you to come back for a 2nd round. The 2nd round consists of 2 tests, a personality test and another test with about 4 sections. One section is a abstract reasoning test (patterns), math problems (practice your basic math skills because there are no calculators), and complete the sentence that best fits the statement. I didn't get pass the 2nd round interview, but I felt very confident.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

I interviewed with Sewell on my Universities campus and really enjoyed the process. Every person I ever spoke with was very professional and helpful. I did not receive an offer but just from interviewing with Sewell, I can see that the company is well rounded with great culture.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

On-Campus Interview followed by personality/apptitude test and then invited to on-site interviews.
    On site interviews were made up of four seperate interviews with managers of different departments as well as the general manager.

Interview Questions

• If you won a sales competition and had the choice of extra weeks vacation, billboard with your name on it, or $5,000 bonus; what would you choose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus after attending the career fair. Then took an assessment for personality and aptitude. Following that I was asked to interview in person at the dealership. Overall a great experience the interviewers were all friendly and really just wanted to get to know you better.

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (North Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

- First, you have an interview with 2-3 managers.
    - Next, you go to a location and take a competency test.
    - Finally, you go to a Sewell location and have a bunch of short interviews with a bunch of people from the company.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in life? What is your goal?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

The interview was average. I interviewed for 30 minutes each with two guys. The interview was followed by a short (about 45 minutes) math test. Not too difficult, but required thought. There were a few easy questions and a few challenging questions. 15 questions total.

They require strengths quest results (but give you logins to complete it).

Interview Questions

• There were a few challenging math questions-- word problems that dealt with simple math but written in a confusing way.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Sewell came to college career fair. They were very nice and interested in their candidates. After passing the first round interviews, they proceed with the second round. All behavioral questions, little to no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you took charge in a leadership position, what you learned, and how you would do better if encountered again.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

Apply for interview, take a personality test, go to city to interview some more

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

Came to college campus. Signed up for interview on campus, standard interview. Took an aptitude test after. Then got a second call to take a compatibility test that took 2 hours. Later got a call saying they want to see me at Houston dealership location, offered to fly me in. Started at 8 am, ended at around 4. Pretty much 15 back to back 30 minute interviews. Very long process, but I got an offer. 15 dollars an hour and a 2000 dollar bonus at the end

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions, the one they kept asking was do you like to win or do you hate losing more.   Answer Question