Sewell Automotive Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sewell Automotive Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Sewell Automotive

2.9

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive in October 2014.

Interview

initially talked to them at a career fair, then invited to go to mandatory informational. I went to the informational and there you can set up interview times. interview the next day. People were super nice, mainly just trying to see if you're a good person. 15 minute aptitude test after that. Took a strengths finder test that night and was called to take a personality exam two days later. Not hard took about two hours. Still waiting for their response which they said comes about a week and a half later

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sewell Automotive

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Interview was very relaxed and just went through my resume. Purpose was just to get to know me better and see if I was a good fit with the company. Afterwards I took a numerical reasoning test and then a few days later I had to come back and take a personality and mental ability test which was two hours. After that you go and interview with individual dealerships.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

I am currently going through the interview process with Sewell and they have showed nothing but class throughout. I have been able to easily gather that they are not just a "car dealership" and truly are professionals who care about their customers and providing exceptional service more than anything. I am looking forward to continuing the process.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive in February 2014.

Interview

Met them at a university career fair and did my interview on campus. Interviewed with two managers from two different locations in the DFW area, then after you take a test. They are very specific about who they want and they already have it in mind. They sent a letter to my home address the following day telling me I didn't get the job. Make sure you tell them exactly why you want to work for Sewell and make sure that you're confident in all of your answers. They want to see that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Waco, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I met them at university career fair, I applied and attended their informational and scheduled an on-campus interview It was a 30 minutes interview, and I got email on the second day to ask me take the personality and aptitude test. I'm going to take it on next Tuesday. People seemed really nice and patient, and the result of first round come out really fast The email I got says the personality test is approximately taking two hours but I haven't took it yet. I think probably like 1/3 or more people didn't make the personality test. Because when I reserve time for my test, I saw much less spots in total than when I reserve my interview. People are great, HRs are very nice too. A HR recognize from last year's career fair and he told me he was disappointed last year because I didn't applied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Waco, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about two weeks total. First interview had a relaxed feel to it. Two managers conducted this interview and it was like a conversation. I was called in to take an aptitude and personality test a few days after the first interview. I waited about five days to hear back from them. I was not asked to proceed in the application process.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans after this interview?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

Had a 30 minute interview which was very relaxed. After that i had to take a 30 minute 15 question exam and then had to take a strengths finder test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (College Station, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Career Fair- Informational Session- Aptitude/Personality Testing. They were very encouraging and helpful throughout the entire process. I hope to be employed by this company in the near future. We clicked very well in the interview and the recruiting director made everything very easy to handle.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interviews were really straight forward behavioral interviews. Everyone was very professional and nice. I applied through my college, got an interview on campus, then got invited to visit two of their dealerships. My suggestion would be to show that you are interested! They like when you take initiative. You have to take a personality and aptitude test in order to get invited to the dealerships. I really can't speak highly enough about this company!

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

Everyone at my university who wanted an interview was able to get one and the company seemed great so I thought I would interview. They have a lot of people who apply for the positions though so just because you get an interview doesn't mean your chances are great. I was interviewed by two gentlemen who managed dealerships for Sewell. Some of the interview questions made you think but overall it was a pretty good interview. The interview lasted almost exactly 30 minutes. One other note was they didn't seemed to care much if you had much experience with cars or loved cars. They said that there were other factors that made for a better sales person than that.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself?
      Why Sewell?
      Why are you a good fit for this position?
      Do you love to win or hate to lose?   Answer Question