Sewell Automotive Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sewell Automotive Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sewell Automotive

3.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive in August 2017.

Interview

Interviews are laid back. Go through three different managers. get past them and you take an assesment test. They then call you to let you know if you pass. The assess\ment test consist of pattern problems and logic. Pattern problems are a bit tuff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sewell Automotive

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

fly you in for campus interview, take you to lunch, meetings in different departments and there are also some testing you do before that test you mental abilities. you also get to take a ride around the campus and check out all of the car warehouses

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online over the weekend and received a phone interview on the following Tuesday and scheduled a face to face interview for Thursday. The day after the face to face, I emailed the HR lady and scheduled a personality/problem solving test for the coming up Tuesday. After that I emailed the same HR lady and she said she was going to let me know by the end of the week. I received a call and scheduled the final interview for the following Tuesday. I interviewed with 3 managers and received an offer right after the interview with the GM.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview, aptitude/strength test, location interview day. The turn around from the first interview was pretty quick but after the aptitude/strength test I took a few days to a week, maybe longer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was a four step process. A call with the recruiter, 1:1, test, and a background check. The 1:1 interview questions were pretty average and common. They did give me a call notifying me that, compared to other candidates they would not be choosing me at the moment but they would keep my information on file.

Interview Questions

• List your employers from the best to the worst and why.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

Very extensive process and personality focused. First round corporate interview followed by a personality test. Second round in the individual store you are being considered for. Great people to talk to and very warm and inviting atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with working Saturdays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Dallas, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Sent in my resume and got called soon after that. Went in for a 30 min interview and then had a short basic math assessment test after that. Overall it lasted around a hour.

Interview Questions

• Favorite boss I’ve had   1 Answer
    • How I felt about long working hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I got called by a recruiter. He wanted to know my interest for the company. Told me he was forward my information to hiring manager and if they were interested they would give me a call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (College Station, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very light hearted. There were two interviewers in my room and they were very professional. They asked good questions but they were not super tough. It was essentially why should we hire you and to gauge if you would be good with customers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Dallas, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewer was relatively informal. Wear a suit. There was an aptitude test. I actually have my second interview coming up. The initial aptitude test is relatively easy. They let me take it in one of the offices. It's a very professional environment.