Sewell Automotive Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sewell Automotive

1 Interview Review

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online then was contacted via email.. interviewed for the new Mercedes Benz of west Houston but since location was being built we met at Cadillac. I met with two wonderful managers (Mitch & Scott), followed by an online aptitude test the same day in the evening. Few days later I was scheduled for another interview with the rest of the management team, met with another set of managers for about 35 minutes and then I was called to the final interview with Mitch & Lance (GM).

Absolutely wonderful people, highly professional & friendly. It was a true representation of "Sewell" and the high standards they set for the industry. The interview was over, I signed my consent for background check & lrft on good note. Few more days I was told that I didn't make the cut, but they will keep my information for future positions.

Overall it was a positive experience, regardless of the fact that I wasn't selected. I know that I scored very well in all interviews, but I guess it wasn't meant to be this time. All the best to SEWELL...

Interview Questions