Sewell Automotive Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sewell Automotive Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Sewell Automotive

2.0

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

They were at our college's Career Fair. After applying for the job, I received an email and went to our college's Career Center for the interview. They gave me a personality test to take before hand and a few of the initial questions were based on the test. A good part of the interview was a discussion based on the test, but there were some other questions as well. After the interview, we were scheduled to take an aptitude test as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sewell Automotive

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

Their hiring process was pretty lengthy but is similar to any other company. I met them at a career fair and was scheduled for the first round of interviews. There was an info session/meet and greet the day before so you could meet the interviewers. The interview was the basic behavioral and resume run through. Once you move on it’s a personality test and if you make it through that then you go to their location(s) for on-site interviews - I had 4 or 5 back to back. The biggest thing for the final round of interviews is to make sure it’s not the generic interview. It should be a more get to know them and vice versa because they’re trying to figure out if they can actually work with you.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The process went smoothly. There was an information session on campus where you meet with sales associates at different levels of management. Then there is an on campus interview a day or so later. Lastly you interview onsite of 2 dealerships. From there they essentially pick who they want and then you get an offer over the phone about a week later.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

Very quick process. I was contacted a week after applying. I flew in for an interview and was offered a position. Fantastic group of people. I would highly recommend Sewell.

Other opportunities

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive in January 2015.

Interview

fairly easy. everyone made me feel comfortable. Everyone that i interviewed with was very easy to talk to. Most of the interview was casual conversation and questions about my past jobs and experiences. The process was kind of long though, and was an exhausting day going to all of the dealerships.

Interview Questions

• mostly just wanted to get to know me as a person. asked about past experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Lubbock, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied at career fair on campus. Heard back the next day letting me know to attend a information session. Then next day a scheduled interview just to get to know about us personally.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you provided exceptional customer service?   Answer Question