Sewell Automotive Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sewell Automotive Summer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Sewell Automotive

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

There interview process was long and had lots of steps but they have it down pretty good. Even though there are a lot on interviews everyone was super easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewers started asking "what if" questions relating to if someone brought their car in and when the work was done and they came to pick it up they noticed a dent they havent seen before and how would you handle it. They he adds other circumstances and what would you do then and he kept going just to see how fast you were on your feet and if you would sweat.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sewell Automotive

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Sewell came and talked to my marketing class at A&M and was also at the business career fair the next week. First you talk to them at the career fair and if they like you, you'll be invited out to their formal mandatory informational at the Hilton. You can then sign up for interviews with them. These take place the next day and are with a couple of their managers or higher up people. All of them were very easy to talk to and it almost felt casual. After the interview they have you take a personality test and if they think you match what they're looking for they will have you come out the next week to take an aptitude test. About a week after that I got a call asking me to come meet with the managers of a couple of dealerships in DFW for interviews. Was at each dealership for about 3 hours. Everyone was extremely friendly and I feel like I met almost everyone who worked at the stores. After that it took about a week to hear back. Overall it was a great experience. Being a junior in college I hadn't had very many formal interviews for 'real' jobs yet and if most are run half as well as Sewell's then I will be extremely pleased. They definitely know what they are doing and it shows.

Interview Questions

• I probably interviewed with 7 different people and none of the interviews were really the same. However, during the first round I was asked if I hated losing or loved winning.   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sewell Automotive.

Interview

Found interview opportunity at career fair on campus. Dropped off resume at career fair and was asked to do an on campus interview. Interviewed on campus the next week. Interview was very personable and enjoyable. The two men interviewing were not interested in technical questions, but whether or not you can be a good fit for their company. Then we were given StrengthsFinder to take and take a written test to test critical thinking skills. Was asked to come back for another, longer written test for personality assessment and further critical thinking.

Interview Questions

• The critical thinking portion on the written exam was difficult, having to see different patterns, etc.   Answer Question