Shamrock Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.3

Class A Cdl Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Linda, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Rio Linda, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was bad it was done outside by in a office then all they ask what did you do? And then we think you have a job here but I need to talk too my boss and never call you back and when you call they they say they are sorry that they didn’t get a chance to talk to their boss and will call you back later and never end up calling back.

Corporate Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from the new manager and we had a great conversation; she invited me for an in person interview. I met with her and she explained that the position listed on the job posting is not what they were hiring for but in actuality it was an EMD Supervisor. She explained what the role actually was and asked if I was still interested. Since I was impressed with the company, I was interested to hear more about the role. Once done, it was something I had no experience with but I was willing to give it a try. At the conclusion, she indicated they would be making a decision and making calls as the current supervisor was going to a seminar and then on vacation so they wanted to make a decision.
    I received a phone call the next day from the current supervisor and asked to come back for a 2nd interview. I came back later that week and met with her and two other supervisors. We discussed various topics and at the conclusion she indicated they would be making a decision in the next few weeks.
    That was the middle of June and I had not heard back. I tried several times to contact the manager by phone to inquire about the status but her extension has not been setup and she is not able to receive calls. I finally obtained her e-mail address and sent her a follow up e-mail. Almost six weeks later, I found out they are still interviewing for the position. It would be great if you would let those you interviewed weeks ago know they are no longer being considered instead of saying nothing. Just bad business and puts a sour taste in peoples mouths to be treated this way.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress in your day-to-day work?   1 Answer

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Cheyenne, WY) in June 2017.

Interview

2 interviews, one with DSM one with a specialist. I applied online. They were very personable and it felt as much like a casual conversation as a job interview can.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to work for Shamrock without having a background as a chef or a passion for culinary pursuits?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Short interview, Speak with management about your job history and your expectations. Your informed that the first 90 days will be grueling and long. Once you finish the first 3 weeks of training you'll be on a truck by yourself.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a drug screening and do you have a clean MVR.   1 Answer

Technical Support Level I (Service Desk) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Well, I got chosen for a screening interview which was done on a website called sparkhire. It was a one-way interview that consistent of 7 questions. The only problem for me was that every time I recorded my response I'd get an error and would have to redo it. So after a while, I was just so frustrated with it that I just recorded a response and submitted not caring what it looked like.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods in February 2017.

Interview

Very casual, nice talk with the manager. Seemed friendly and the way he described the job seemed fun and I wanted to be a part of the team instantly.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience with analytics? (Something data oriented)   Answer Question

Junior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Glendale, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Talked about doing a Skype interview, which was fine. I sent them the information required for a skype call. They did not call me. They sent me a decline email saying I missed the interview. I emailed them and offered that there must be a mistake, I havnt received a call. They bluntly replied that there was a link in their calendar invite I should have clicked. I checked multiple devices and email clients, nothing was provided in the calendar invite other than the date. I sent a screenshot of the invite to note the missing information and asked how we could resolve the issue or reschedule, but they did not reply. They didnt even respond to a voicemail I had left them asking more about the interview.

No information, no instructions, no response. I'm sure its no reflection of the company, but the individual I was corresponding with.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was available for a Skype interview and that it was required.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted about a month after applying, I then set up an interview for the following week. The interview was laid back then a road test was done. I was then sent to their onsite clinic for drug testing and DOT physical. After a little over a week I was called back to order me uniforms and set up a day for orientation.

Transportation/Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce City, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Commerce City, CO).

Interview

It was semi-formal. I was interviewed by Transportation Safety Coordinator and the Associate Transportation Manager. All online applications are first submitted via Shamrock Foods portal. If their "company" people believe an individual is qualified for what ever position they have applied for, then their application and corresponding resume are then sent to specific branch for consideration prior to scheduling an interview.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess which you believe would make you an excellent fit for this position?   1 Answer

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The entire interview was very laid back. There was a one on one after a short phone screen. The company is more interested in finding the right person than the right skill set. The interviewer was easy to talk to and personable. The hiring manager responded in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

Shamrock Foods Response

Apr 4, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to post this. While the right skill set is important to us, I think we measure that pretty well in the screening process. If the hiring manager feels skill set was... More