Shamrock Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.1

Technical Support Level I (Service Desk) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Well, I got chosen for a screening interview which was done on a website called sparkhire. It was a one-way interview that consistent of 7 questions. The only problem for me was that every time I recorded my response I'd get an error and would have to redo it. So after a while, I was just so frustrated with it that I just recorded a response and submitted not caring what it looked like.

Junior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Glendale, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Talked about doing a Skype interview, which was fine. I sent them the information required for a skype call. They did not call me. They sent me a decline email saying I missed the interview. I emailed them and offered that there must be a mistake, I havnt received a call. They bluntly replied that there was a link in their calendar invite I should have clicked. I checked multiple devices and email clients, nothing was provided in the calendar invite other than the date. I sent a screenshot of the invite to note the missing information and asked how we could resolve the issue or reschedule, but they did not reply. They didnt even respond to a voicemail I had left them asking more about the interview.

No information, no instructions, no response. I'm sure its no reflection of the company, but the individual I was corresponding with.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was available for a Skype interview and that it was required.   1 Answer

Transportation/Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce City, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Commerce City, CO).

Interview

It was semi-formal. I was interviewed by Transportation Safety Coordinator and the Associate Transportation Manager. All online applications are first submitted via Shamrock Foods portal. If their "company" people believe an individual is qualified for what ever position they have applied for, then their application and corresponding resume are then sent to specific branch for consideration prior to scheduling an interview.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess which you believe would make you an excellent fit for this position?   1 Answer

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The entire interview was very laid back. There was a one on one after a short phone screen. The company is more interested in finding the right person than the right skill set. The interviewer was easy to talk to and personable. The hiring manager responded in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

Shamrock Foods Response

Apr 4, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to post this. While the right skill set is important to us, I think we measure that pretty well in the screening process. If the hiring manager feels skill set was ... More

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a face to face process, about 20 questions, 1.5 hours. Low key easy moving and a place I would like to work. The interviewing person had 20 questions predesignated to ask. The conversations was a two way event that allowed for the exploration from both sides.

Interview Questions

• How do i like to be coached   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce City, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Commerce City, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a person over the phone after submitting my application online. Came in for an interview, seemed disorganized... Talked with an area manager for an hour, most of the conversation turned to personal stories that were kind of work related; very casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Have i ever walked out on a job?
      Have I ever wanted to?
      1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call and then scheduled an interview. The interview was fairly laid back. I was called in for a second interview, but it wasn't at the actual Shamrock Foods offices. The third interview was located at a crappy Starbucks downtown. The location was gross and my interviewer was over fifteen minutes late. I was told that I would hear something soon but they never called.

Cold Room Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty simple, first you receive a phone call, then a group; oral board interview. Shortly after you receive a call that determines that you passed the oral board interview.

Interview Questions

• The only difficult part is that they expect you to name a name when something happened.
      Example: Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not accept the offer they give you.

Cashier/Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Las Cruces, NM) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was at the back of the store in the managers office, it was a casual setting. Manager wanted to get to know if I would fit in within the work environment.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shamrock Foods (Sacramento, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied on the internet and was called by a supply chain manager who then called back to set up a face to face interview then on day prior to the interview, he called and canceled the interview indefinetly without giving a reason.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in a cubicle 9 hours   1 Answer
    • The job requires a lot of multi tasking, can you work in such an environment?   1 Answer