Shanghai Jiao Tong University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shanghai Jiao Tong University

MIB Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in May 2017.

Interview

Different questions were asked ( total of 4). They use Skype to conduct the interview. Mostly behavioral questions such as present yourself ? Why do you want to do a MIB ? Do you have experience in China ? What do you want to do afterwards ?

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2015.

Interview

Meet the runner of the lab.Talking about my research during my master period, the connection between my research and this new job, and what should I do if I get this job.

Interview Questions

• What field did your research focused on?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2012.

Interview

Knew the professor in his courses before. He asked me about my academic status and why the interest in the position. And also how would I handle the possible conflict between study and job. And asked me to promise don't give extra benefit to students that I know.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in May 2010.

Interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview Questions

• what't your research interest?-------------------------------------------   1 Answer

Worker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in February 2009.

Interview

just some questions about your degree and study

Interview Questions

• what's your valuable finding in your research.   1 Answer