Shannon Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shannon Medical Center

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shannon Medical Center (San Angelo, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was called by the Unit Manager to schedule a time to meet up for an interview. My interview was VERY lengthy - over an hour. A few days later I got a call from HR saying I had an offer- told me the offered pay rate and asked if I accepted or declined. Originally I declined so they went back, reevaluated and came back with a higher pay rate, which I accepted.

Reception Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shannon Medical Center (San Angelo, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not much more than a few questions regarding ability to relate to patients. Once the interview took place, it was nearly a week before I heard back from H.R. and then it was another week or more before they had an orientation to go to.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you do when working in a customer service position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They told me that they could only offer me a base starting amount for what their scale had determined.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shannon Medical Center (San Angelo, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I turned in an application online and was contacted via the number I provided for them. After being contacted the lady who is in charge of setting up interviews with the departments asked a time that was good for me and she mediated between myself and the department I was interviewing with. I arrived on the day of the interview and met with the woman who had been mediating the process, she gave a quick tour of the hospital and delivered me to the department where I was interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Past experience in patient care, reason for interest in the job, how I felt about dealing with death since that is always a possibility in patient care, etc.   Answer Question

Med Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Shannon Medical Center (San Angelo, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

people are great what an experience!

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shannon Medical Center.

Interview

During my interview, mostly informed about the job/facility and history of establishment. It was quite informal, to my surprise. Was not questioned any of the usual inquiries that I had prepared during a resume/interview class I took. This doesn't mean that all of Shannon interviews/hires in this fashion.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked questions, generally speaking, although was given opportunity to ask them questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a