Shapoorji Pallonji & Co Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shapoorji Pallonji & Co Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co in October 2012.

Interview

It was a campus interview, with 3 rounds of assessment. There was a general test followed by a group discussion and a 1:1 interview round. The interview round wasn't stressful. It was an HR round of interview and asked few technical questions on the resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Shapoorji Pallonji & Co

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

it was a two day process online test followed by group discussion and personal interview. groud discussion round was non eliminatory online test had uestions on apti as well as technical and in interview also some technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• specific weight of steel ?
      tell us about your internhip.
      questions from tos and som
      Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a Written both technical and General questions. followed by a group discussion and finally a panel interview. Very easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• They gave a FBD and I was asked to draw BMD and SFD. The structure was indeterminate.   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co in September 2010.

Interview

After a formal written test people were shortlisted for group discussion and personal interview. Topic of group discussion was easy . After group discussion there was interview . Interview started smoothly with general question about life and aim etc. Then gradually it shifted to technical aspect. Technical question were very basic to test your understanding of subject.

Interview Questions

• Describe mix design of concrete? what are correction applied in mix design..   Answer Question