Shapoorji Pallonji & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shapoorji Pallonji & Co Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.9

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co in October 2012.

Interview

It was a campus interview, with 3 rounds of assessment. There was a general test followed by a group discussion and a 1:1 interview round. The interview round wasn't stressful. It was an HR round of interview and asked few technical questions on the resume.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1.aptitude and technical test
    2.gd
    3.pi(technical &hr)
    Basic question from project , internship, family background .
    why should we hire you. you have to keep knowledge of technical subjects
    like rcc, geotech, cpm , building materials

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is quite straightforward as firstly, the company organizes an online test by CoCubes to shortlist students. The test contains a good tally of questions from Logical Reasoning, Analytical ability, English, Mathematics and also posses some good technical questions. As I am from Mechanical Engineering, the technical questions were not that much difficult as the company basically deals with civil engineers. Basics were, what they try to hit.
    After that, the shortlisted students gets through to the GD and PI phase. The GD phase was very much interactive from the company side as they gave a topic from the general discussion topics like Demonetization and Effects of social media. The GD was a non eliminatory round. Then comes the PI phase where the HR along with a Technical person takes interview of the students.

Site Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co in August 2017.

Interview

It was through campus.For me, they concentrated only on internships. It had 2 rounds : 1 - Aptitude 60 Q's 60 mins. 2 - Technical 30 Q's 30 mins. People who cleared went for GDPI. GD is no rejection round.

Application

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment in august 2017. They shortlisted 40 students for further process.
    The process consist of online test, group discussion (non-elimination round) and personal interview. They selected 3 candidates.

Mep Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co in July 2017.

Interview

1) Planning & Scheduling.

2) Checking of all Electrical panel SLD Drawings.

3) Co-ordination with Client, Consultant, Engineering, Works & Site.

4) Preparation of Detailed Schedule.

5) Site Contractor Development and Finalization.

6) Negotiation with Contractors & Finalisation.

7) Support to Project, Process & marketing Dept.

8) Completetion of Project in Time & Within Budget.

9) Job executing and man power distribution.

10) Technical Discussions with Client and Consultants.

11)Measurements, Billing of the work as per Approved Rate Copy.

12) Making of as build drawing and test report.

13) Project Handover Final Documentation.

14) SEVERAL FELICITATIONS FROM MY SENIORS,
              COMPLETING PROJECTS ON- TIME SUCCESSFULLY

Interview Questions

• Why u want to change your present company?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There is an aptitude round followed by a gd and finally a personal interview.
    The aptitude round consists of basic aptitude questions followed by technical questions related to the field you are applying for.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amravati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Amravati (India)).

Interview

Campus placement process. Firstly the resumes were submitted After shortlisting the candidates were made to appear for the Technical and Aptitude written test. Candidates are again shortlisted based on their performance in the tests. Finally they are made to appear for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions basically related to Civil Engineering.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

A test which had 60 aptitude questions to be solved in 1hr and 30 technical questions to be solved in 1/2 hr. A group discussion round of all the shortlisted students on general topic (Our topic was smart cities). One interview which was entirely HR round. GD played a major role in selection and interview was just to check how well you can handle the onsite conditions.

Interview Questions

• How can you handle working in sun for around 10-12 hrs?   1 Answer

The interviewers had no interest in listening to my answers. They just wanted to get the interview done as soon as possoble

Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalpaiguri (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Jalpaiguri (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus placement drive for Shapoorji Pallonji engineering and construction at Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College.Eligible branches were Civil,Electrical and Mechanical.It was a 3 round selection procedure-
    1.Online aptitude test (Quantitative,verbal,logical and technical aptitude) conducted by Cocubes
    2.Group Discussion
    3.Personal Interview(Panel of Three members comprising of both HR and technical)

Interview Questions

• HR Questions:1.What is special in you so that we will hire you?
                              2.Family background
      Technical:1.What is fineness modulus?How is it determined?what is the significance of it?
                      2.Basic questions from Building materials
                      3.What is the object of using theodolite in surveying?
                      4.Brief discussion on industrial projects.They stressed more on the topics that I had learned during the summer internships.
                      5.As a fresher,what should be your choice of job-design or execution and why?   Answer Question